23rd January 2017, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

How can I rectify the Father's name spelling mistake in my 10th certificate?

Sir, my name is jaspreet singh. I am high school passout from government High school jawaddi (ludhiana) 2011. In my 10th certificate my father and mother name is not correct and in fact there is a spelling mistake. So how can i make correction in it? Please, help us

My number is. - 81467-55567
My email. id is - [email protected]

23rd January 2017, 10:12 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I rectify the Father's name spelling mistake in my 10th certificate?

To rectify your Father's name spelling mistake in your 10th standard certificate, you need to contact the school principal where you have pursued your 10th standard. You need to inform the school principal that your certificate has spelling mistakes and you need to correct it.

The school principal will ask you to fill the application form and pay the specified fee, they will forward your application to the main examinations board and they will process your request within 10-15 working days and you will get new certificate with your parent's name corrected.
23rd January 2017, 10:57 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I rectify the Father's name spelling mistake in my 10th certificate?

>> Write a application letter to the concern board and notify him regarding the correction.
>> You need to attach a id proof where your father and mother name is quoted with you.
>> Also take 3 passport size photograph, high school pass certificate copy.
>> If possible visit the office of the board with letter and enclosed documents.
>> It will take 3 to 5 days for the processing of correction and re issue of the certificate with a minimum charge of Rs 500 which is non refundable.
23rd January 2017, 11:09 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

For the correction in your 10th certificate you have to visit your board office along with proper documents such as previous certificate and other details such as aadhar card, birth certificate for proper correction and to get the new one.
24th January 2017, 12:06 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

In order to get your father's and mother's name rectified in 10th certificate, you need to write an application for correction of name to regional board of your State Board of Education.

In application mention about correct name and also attach a certificate or any government identification proof which has correct name of your parents. There is some nominal fee for issue of new certificate which differs from board to board, you need to pay that. You will receive your new certificates within 45 days of application.
11th November 2017, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

I'm govt. Co-Ed s s s pass out from Delhi 2013. In my 10th certificate my father name is not correct. so how can correction on it
26th February 2018, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed 10th in year 2008 my mother name wrong printed plz help me
My email [email protected]
21st March 2018, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

How to change my father's name in my case 10th marks card. My father's name is also different in the admission form .
So please help us out in this. I have passed 10th in 2017
23rd February 2020, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir father name is prakash chand meena whereas my certificate 10&12 have mentioned p.c.meena.plz guide me thank sir
24th March 2021, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am passout 1997 high school how can change my father's name
Regard
Mamta
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?