25th January 2012, 11:55 AM
AM.BT.U3MIB09021

Names and admission procedure for various PG courses in Chennai , Kerala or Bangalore?

As I am a final year BSc microbiology student from kerala, I would like to know about the details of PG courses like applied microbiology,food science and technology,nanotechnology and toxicology in different institutions located in chennai, kerala or bangalore.Also,I need to know about their admission process and dates.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Chennai for MBBS?
  2. How to do M.Tech in Bangalore after completing B.Tech in IT from Kerala? Which are the top colleges?
  3. Procedure to do internship for a year in Kerala while studying BDS in Chennai?
  4. List of Institutes offering Cardio Vascular Technology courses in Kerala? Fee structure for these courses? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  5. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  6. List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Pune, Bangalore and Chennai? Information regarding the fee structure for this course and the procedure to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Names of the colleges integrated MSc course in Chennai?
  8. What is the procedure to pursue Ph.D in IIT Chennai and IISC Bangalore?
  9. How to do M.Phil in Environmental Science through correspondence?
  10. Should I choose IHM Bangalore or IHM Chennai?
  11. What is the porcedure for Interstate transfer of school and board? -- [New]
  12. List of CS companies in India where I can apply? I am having degree in Polytechnic Engineering
  13. List of paramedical courses offered in Chennai college? What is the admission procedure?
  14. Which are the polytechnic colleges offering evening studies diploma in Chemical or Petrochemical engineering in Chennai, Bangalore or Kerala?
  15. Should I choose IHM Bangalore and IHM Chennai?
  16. List of all the competitive exams in India which I can answer after doing MSc with 62%?
  17. Names of good coaching institutes in Bangalore for IES exam?
  18. List of paramedical courses offered in Chennai? What is the admission procedure?
17th May 2012, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names and admission procedure for various PG courses in Chennai , Kerala or Bangalore?

List of colleges having pg courses(M.Sc IT, M.Sc CS, M.Sc SE)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?