22nd December 2015, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

What is the porcedure for Interstate transfer of school and board?

Sir,

I was working in BSNL Kerala and was transferred to Bangalore recently.I have two sons studying in 6th and 2nd standards in cbse and are seeking admission to the icse schools in bangalore now. Please let me know about the procedure?
Hope you will clear my doubts at the earliest

anitha.

22nd December 2015, 09:50 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: What is the porcedure for Interstate transfer of school and board?

Yes you can easily migrate them to the desired school or board. Just follow the steps one by one.
* Firstly visit the previous school and collect some certificate like
** Migeration Certificate
** Character Certificate
** Previous class result
* Now contact to the school in which you wanna admit your kids.
* Ask their admission procedure because few school have entrance exam while few provides admission directly.
* Now prepare for the admission accordingly to the school and fill up the admission form ,Buy a prospectus because you will get each and every details about the school in the prospectus and you will also get admission form.

22nd December 2015, 10:14 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the porcedure for Interstate transfer of school and board?

If you wish to change your child's school to another state or board, you are very much free to opt for it, you just need to follow the below mentioned steps;

> Collect all of your educational documents from your current school.i.e. Transfer Certificate, Migration Certificate, Character Certificate, etc.

> Contact the prospective school where you wish your child to get admitted in and ask for their requirements to provide admission to candidates.

> Fill up the application form of the prospective school and if there is an entrance examination conducted for students to get admission, the probably your child will have to appear for it.

However, there might not be any entrance examination conducted for 2nd standard student, just a formal interview of the child along with its parents is required.

22nd April 2022, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Im from Telangana went banglore to pursue BPT (Degree) I was not able to adjust to the environment got sick .
I just wanted to come back to Ts from banglore
May I please know the procedure ..

27th April 2022, 03:03 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has issued Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for admission in class 9 and 11 that may occur due to the transfer of students from one school to another. The SOPs have been primarily put in place to safeguard the interests of the children and to ensure that the transition at such a crucial point of their education is not taken lightly. The new rules would make the old rules followed by the schools redundant.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?