14th January 2013, 11:20 AM
lachu021

Names of the books for ICAR NET exam for economic botany and Plant Genetic Resources?

I want to know the names of some reference books for ICAR net exam for Economic Botany and Plant genetic resources.

6th June 2013, 10:23 PM
GEORGE JOSEPH V

Default Re: Names of the books for ICAR NET exam for economic botany and Plant Genetic Resources?

Hi,

List of books for ICAR NET–

Objective Plant Sciences for ARS / NET. JRF/ SRF/ UPSC SAUS Exams
By GP Singh, Sai Prasad, Sr Kantwa

General agriculture
By P Karanha

Plant Science at a glance for JRF SRF IARI BHU ALL SAUS and ARS Examination
By Mangesh Y Dudhe and G K Chikkappa

Agronomy
By Sai Prasad’

General Agriculture JRF Question Pool
By Mangesh Y Dudhe , Mrinali M. Dudhe

regards
george
17th December 2018, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the books for ICAR NET exam for economic botany and Plant Genetic Resources?

Can i get the economic botany and plant genetics resources syllabus and previous year questions for icar net
24th October 2019, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Please give me previous asrb net economic botany and genetic resources questions paper and preparation methods
23rd December 2019, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

I have done msc. Botany with specialization in biodiversity,bioprospecting, ethnobotany and sustainable utilization of plant resources....so which discipline should I choose for ICAR ARS NET xam
5th September 2020, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Plz sir I want the previous years questions papers from economic botany and plant genetics resources for icar net. Plz send me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?