8th September 2012, 01:37 PM
mridhula ms

Names of the colleges in Ernakulam District under Calicut University to apply for PG program?

Iwant to know the name of colleges in ernakulam district under calicut university for applying PG program?

Related Questions:
10th May 2013, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the colleges in Ernakulam District under Calicut University to apply for PG program?

i completed my plus two education in the year 2000 , later i joined the Army now i wish to pursue any diploma courses in calicut university
30th January 2014, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the colleges in Ernakulam District under Calicut University to apply for PG program?

Is there any collage were I can do bsc instrumentation and control in south Kerala
19th February 2014, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

i am now studying in trichur for B.com 2nd year..i have to change my location to ernakulam ..is there any college for studying calicut university B.com in ernakulam?
6th May 2016, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Which are the Mba Colleges in Ernakulam Under Calicut University?
22nd May 2016, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Colleges in ernakulam district which provide women hostel facilities
8th April 2017, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

I am a ba student of calicut unuversity. Is there a college of same university in ernakulam for ba.English 3 year
27th May 2018, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

I Am doing degree under calicut University. I need to transfer the college @ernakulam . Is there any colleges under calicut University here.
18th August 2020, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges under Calicut university in eranakulam
19th August 2020, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Eranakulam colleges under Calicut university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?