23rd October 2014, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Which subject should I choose in MBA being a student of B.A.(English Literature) but completed 12th with Biological Science? Syllabus, fee and colleges at Thrissur and Ernakulam for MBA?

Hello
I am a BA English literature student now.I was a biology science student in plus two.After my graduation i want to do MBA in related subject.So i want to know the different course offered by MBA and its syllabus and fee.Also i want to know which mba course will be apt to me.And i want to do the college at Thrissur or Ernakulam district of kerala.

Related Questions:
  1. Which field should I choose between MBA and Engineering after 12th? Can I do MBA after 12th?
  2. Best branch to do MBA from Foreign universities for Mechanical Engineering student? Fee structure of MBA college in Abroad?
  3. Will I be able to teach BBA/MBA students if I do MBA and Ph.D in MBA subject after completing B.Pharmacy graduation course?
  4. List of top colleges with their fee structure for MBA degree in Punjab?
  5. Which specialization should I choose in MBA if I am pursuing Mechanical engineering? Which Foreign University should I opt? Fee structure of the MBA colleges?
  6. After BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for MBA? What is the scope after that? can I pursue MBA in finance being a science student? Difference between the syllabus of MBA HR, Biotech, Marketing and Finance?
  7. Is it possible to go for MBA in IT after BBA or BBM?
  8. Which subject in MBA is the best for me after B.E Computer Science?
  9. Which subject can I choose for SET entrance exam? I have completed MBA
  10. Does a degree student of any stream can pursue MBA programme?
  11. Which are the colleges providing MBA finance course in Karnataka? Procedure to join these colleges for MBA programmes? What is the fee structure?
  12. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
  13. List of the top institutes along with their details offering commerce courses in Kerala?
  14. Courses, specialization and university to opt for MBA?
  15. Which specialization should I opt for MBA in IIM, Ahmadabad to get job as a CEO cum M.D. in any multinational company? Course fee of MBA in IIM, Ahmadabad?
  16. Qualifications required to do MBA? Fee structure of it and the best colleges to do MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Why to choose the Abroad MBA?
  18. Which post will I get after completion of MBA(Systems)? Syllabus of MBA(Systems) of Mumbai University? Which job should I choose after getting experience in MBA(Systems) after BSc?
26th October 2014, 04:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject should I choose in MBA being a student of B.A.(English Literature) but completed 12th with Biological Science? Syllabus, fee and colleges at Thrissur and Ernakulam for MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I am a BA English literature student now.I was a biology science student in plus two.After my graduation i want to do MBA in related subject.So i want to know the different course offered by MBA and its syllabus and fee.Also i want to know which mba course will be apt to me.And i want to do the college at Thrissur or Ernakulam district of kerala.
It's good that you are interested to pursue for MBA course after graduation course. There is very good scope for MBA course in both the public and private sectors. Every MBA specialization having good scope. You can choose any one of the specialization based on your interest and future aspiration. Here I am listed some best specialization for MBA course.
  • Banking and Taxation
  • International Business
  • Managerial Economics
  • Financial Services
  • Business Sustainability

Being a graduate student you are eligible to apply for MBA course. Any faculty students are eligible to apply for MBA course. The admission to this course strictly based on the entrance performance, CAT/MAT/GMAT entrance exam.

The fee structure for MBA course is differs from college to college. To know the accurate fee structure. I suggest you to visit the concerned university official website.

Best MBA Colleges in Thrissur and Ernakulam:-
  • Federal Institute of Science & Technology, Ernakulam
  • Fisat Business School, Ernakulam
  • ICFAI Business School, Ernakulam
  • Nehru College of Engineering & Research Centre, Thrissur
  • Sree Kerala Varma College, Thrissur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?