29th October 2014, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges with admission procedure in Thrissur and Ernakulam for BPT course?

Hello
i completed my pls2,i want to join in bpt course
in thrissur/ernakulam district,kerala..
can i have any colleges which offerd bpt course..
and what is its procedure to join??????

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any college in Thrissur which offers BPT course?
  2. Which subject should I choose in MBA being a student of B.A.(English Literature) but completed 12th with Biological Science? Syllabus, fee and colleges at Thrissur and Ernakulam for MBA?
  3. Eligibility required for a course in BPT?
  4. List of colleges with admission procedure and fee structure in Pune for MPT programme?
  5. Can I do M.Sc in Anatomy having scored 64.85% in BPT? List of Colleges offering this course in Hyderabad? Job Opportunities after completion of this?
  6. What are the prospects of Higher qualification after BPT in medical line? List of medical colleges?
  7. Options available after BPT except MPT? Procedure fo joining Armed force after BPED?
  8. List of Colleges offering B.Sc MLT in Thrissur?
  9. Will I get admission in B.Tech in Thrissur or any other colleges after scoring 89% marks in PCM?
  10. List of colleges available for BCA in Eranakulam and thrissur district?
  11. Colleges in Indore for BPT course? How can I get admission? -- [New]
  12. How to get admission in BPT in government college of India?
  13. Best Aeronautical Engineering college in Kerala? I have completed my 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I join B.Ed course in Government College in Ernakulam if I am 40 years old and a PG in English? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  15. Scope of BPT course? Courses after BPT?
  16. Is the admission over for B.Ed in Thrissur? What is the last date of admission? Fee structure of it?
  17. Is there any entrance exam for BPT? Government college in Kerala for BPT?
  18. PG Diploma courses for after BPT? List of colleges in Vadodara with fee structure?
5th November 2014, 08:48 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: List of colleges with admission procedure in Thrissur and Ernakulam for BPT course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
i completed my pls2,i want to join in bpt course
in thrissur/ernakulam district,kerala..
can i have any colleges which offerd bpt course..
and what is its procedure to join??????
The eligibility criteria and admission procedure differs from college to college. I am providing you the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for BPT course.

Eligibility and Admission Procedure for Bachelor of Physiotherapy(BPT):-

➤ 12th standard board exam examination passed with Physics, Chemistry & Biology with minimum aggregate of 50% marks in PCB (45% marks for reserved category SC/ST).

➤ Students appearing in the final exam or waiting for result can also apply but will have to submit the qualifying mark sheet at the time of counseling.

COLLEGES OFFERING BPT COURSE IN THRISSUR and ERNAKULAM:-
  • COLLEGE OF PARAMEDICAL, MEDICAL TRUST HOSPITAL, M.G.ROAD, ERNAKULAM, KERALA
  • LOURDE'S COLLEGE OF PARAMEDICAL SCIENCES, COCHIN, KERALA
  • ELITE MISSION HOSPITAL, THRISSUR, KERALA
20th May 2017, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges with admission procedure in Thrissur and Ernakulam for BPT course?

I complete my plus two with 85% mark is there any government college of bpt in palakkad/Malapuram/Thrissur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?