25th July 2011, 10:07 AM
senmonomita

Names of the colleges offering MSc Microbiology course? What is the eligibility criteria?

Hello, I am B.Pharm graduate. I like to study M.SC in microbiology. CAn u help me by giving the details about the names of colleges offering this coure and their eligibility criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. MSc Microbiology details required: Best Universities, papers, eligibility and dates o
  2. Can I go for M.Sc in Wild Life being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Microbiology? Colleges offering this course? Required criteria for this?
  3. What to study for msc microbiology entrance for different universities?
  4. List of colleges offering Phd course after doing MSc Microbiology?
  5. Which are the job oriented courses after BSc other than MSc? Names of the colleges offering these courses and the eligibility criteria of it?
  6. Government colleges and universities to pursue MSc Microbiology? What is the eligibility criteria?
  7. Colleges in Chennai offering MSc medical microbiology? Entrance exams and jobs placements in Medical Microbiology?
  8. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  9. Best government and private colleges offering MSc Microbiology course in Hyderabad?
  10. MSc in biotechnology or MsSc in microbiology? Which one is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Colleges providing Ph.D course after MSc in Microbiology in Hyderabad?
  12. Which are the good colleges offering MSc microbiology or applied microbiology?
  13. Universities having centers in Delhi/NCR offering MSc in Microbiology? I have completed BSc in Microbiology
  14. List of entrance exams of medical microbiology? Names of colleges offering medical microbiology in Hyderabad?
  15. When is the entrance exam to do MSc in Microbiology in Goa? Colleges offering MSc Microbiology?
  16. Agricultural colleges/Universities with eligibility criteria offering Ph.D programme for M.Sc(Microbiology) student? Is there any entrance exam for admission? -- [New]
  17. How to do MSc in microbiology in Goa? When is the entrance exam? Which colleges offering Microbiology?
  18. List of College and Universities offering M.Sc in Microbiology in Kerala?
18th December 2011, 11:34 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Names of the colleges offering MSc Microbiology course? What is the eligibility criteria?

Quote:
Originally Posted by senmonomita View Post
Hello, I am B.Pharm graduate. I like to study M.SC in microbiology. CAn u help me by giving the details about the names of colleges offering this coure and their eligibility criteria?
Name of some of the colleges offering M. Sc in Microbiology across India are mentioned below:
A. R. C. Viswanathan College and A.V.V.M. Sri Pushpam College (Autonomus) under Gharathidasan University, Tamil Nadu
A. V. C College of Engineering under Anna University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Adesh Institute of Medical Science & Research, Bhatinda, Punjab.
Aditi Mahavidyalaya, University of Delhi, Delhi.
Aditya P.G. College, Andhra University, Andhra University.
Amrita School of Biotechnology, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Kerala.
Ashok & Rita Patel institute of Integrated Study & research in Biotechnology and Allied Sciences, Sardar Patel University, Gujarat.
Barrackpur Rashtra Guru Surendra College, University of Calcutta, West Bengal.
Beehive College of management & technology, Uttarakhand technical University, Uttarakhand.
BVU Medical College, Bharati Vidyapeeth, Maharashtra.
DAV College, Kanpur.
Modern College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Pune.
Presidency College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Hyderabad.
For further reference about the name of the different university/college across India please visit:
http://indiastudychannel.com
ELIGIBILITY:
To do Masters in Microbiology from any university you have to get minimum 60% aggregate marks from any recognized University/College or Institute.
You have to clear your entrance exams.
25th October 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the colleges offering MSc Microbiology course? What is the eligibility criteria?

i want direct admission .is it not possible?
16th January 2013, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

how I can apply for the m.sc after graduation? what about. entrance exam & eligibility from mathematics.
23rd January 2013, 06:53 PM
pinewood
Senior Member+

hi,,,

Names of the colleges offering MSc Microbiology course

1.Beehive College of management & technology,
2.Modern College of Arts, Science and Commerce
3.A. V. C College of Engineering under Anna University,
4.Amrita School of Biotechnology, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
5.DAV College, Kanpur.
6.A. R. C. Viswanathan College and A.V.V.M. Sri Pushpam College
7.Aditi Mahavidyalaya, University of Delhi,
8.Presidency College of Arts, Science and Commerce,
9.Beehive College of management & technology, Uttarakhand technical University

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?