3rd November 2009, 10:00 PM
shailja raina

MSc Microbiology details required: Best Universities, papers, eligibility and dates o

sir,
can you please give me information about what to study for msc microbiology entrance for different universities, previous year sample papers and names of best universities in India offering msc micro, admission criteria and dates of entrance exams.
I shall be grateful to you.
Thankyou

Related Questions:
  1. What to study for msc microbiology entrance for different universities?
  2. Fee structure, timings and entrance test dates for MSc Microbiology correspondence course?
  3. List of universities along with their details of entrance exam and syllabus, offering M.Sc course in Microbiology?
  4. Universities for M.Sc (Microbiology) with distance education?
  5. Details about the entrance exam of MSc Microbiology? Last date of submission of forms?
  6. Government colleges and universities to pursue MSc Microbiology? What is the eligibility criteria?
  7. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  8. How to do MSc in Microbiology after passing BSc in Microbiology
  9. Which are the courses available in MSc Microbiology? I have completed BSc Microbiology
  10. How may I get details about entrance exam and basic eligibility criteria for getting scholarship in Indian Universities?
  11. Details regarding MSc in Applied Microbiology? What is the syllabus of it?
  12. Details of M.Sc in Medical Microbiology through distance education? Fee of recognized colleges? -- [New]
  13. Universities having centers in Delhi/NCR offering MSc in Microbiology? I have completed BSc in Microbiology
  14. How to get admission in MSc medical microbiology course?
  15. Universities offering integrated MSc and Ph.D course in any field of Microbiology?
  16. Marine microbiology: eligibility, colleges, companies related to Marine microbiology
  17. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc Medical Microbiology with first class? In which areas can I work? Universities offering Ph.D in medical microbiology? How to get admission?
  18. List of College and Universities offering M.Sc in Microbiology in Kerala?
30th November 2009, 04:34 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: MSc Microbiology details required: Best Universities, papers, eligibility and dat

m.sc. microbiology is good option.

followings are the best places for studing it:-

delhi university (DU).
jiwaji university,gwalior.
ranidurgawati vishwavidhalaya,jabalpur
st.xavier's college,kolkata

however,entrance varies from universities to universities.

you can also do it from IITS after cracking IIT-JAM.
30th November 2009, 08:22 PM
dipaleeknyn

Default Re: MSc Microbiology details required: Best Universities, papers, eligibility and dat

M.Sc. microbilogy is a very good subject.
Just try your search in google, m sure you will find it without any problem.
9th January 2010, 10:22 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MSc Microbiology details required: Best Universities, papers, eligibility and dates o

osmania university,hyderabad
Andhra university,vishakapatnam
above are two universities which offer M.SC .microbiology
30th January 2010, 10:32 AM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: MSc Microbiology details required: Best Universities, papers, eligibility and dates o

list of colleges iis available at http://www.indicareer.com/colleges-for-M.Sc%20Microbiology-degree.html
Eligibility : BSc with 45% of marksin the subject concerned. Admission is made through entrance exam
30th January 2010, 06:12 PM
mukilan

jiwaji university,gwalior
Andhra university,vishakapatnam
its a good enrichin and developin course
12th May 2010, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

previous entrance exam papers for msc microbiology of osmania universitry
31st May 2010, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
what bachelors degree i should achive to get a further study on microbiology.now i am in class 11
1st June 2010, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

I WANT LIST OF COLLEGES FO MICRO BIOLOGY
22nd June 2010, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

fee details
26th June 2010, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my bsc in botany honours. what is the eligibilty to take microbiology for my masters?
13th October 2010, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about nagarjuna university and kakatiya university for distance msc microbiology
31st October 2010, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

sir, i want to know about msc. microbiology intrance exam.
14th November 2010, 11:39 PM
pradeepdonisback

iit jam microbiology paper dedijiye aurplease suggest the books for prepration
28th November 2010, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

sir,i want to know which branch in msc microbiology has good career
30th November 2010, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i have done bsc.mlt under subjects(microbiology,biochemistry,pathology,clini cal pathology)..Am I able for msc microbiology?
7th January 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

i have completed bmlt and i want take admission in integrated m.sc along with phd IN MEDICAL MICROBIOLOGY. So please guide me about colleges, eligibity,and dates of examination for admission in 2011. please mail me at [email protected]
20th February 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Is M.sc in Medical Microbiology in JNU?
24th February 2011, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

i have completed bsc mlt,i want to admission in msc mlt.if u have any suggesion then reply me about this course
3rd March 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

can i do m.sc. in microbiology frm pantnagar university from 47% in bsc??
19th March 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Nagarjuna University M.Sc. (Baiology) examination dates for the year 2011
29th May 2011, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Please giv me the link to sample papers or Previous years question papers of M.Sc. Botany & M.Sc. Genetics entrance exam of Delhi University..
30th May 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

what last date of m.sc microbiology entrance exam
9th June 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

NOW IAM DOING MY GRADUVATION ON BOTANY.ATTER THIS I WANTED TO DO MSc MICROBIOLOGY. WHAT TO DO ?
27th June 2011, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

What creteria for admission
5th July 2011, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me what courses can be the best after passing B.SC. in Microbiology(H).
13th September 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

I want papers of Microbiology for the year 2009
26th September 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

some of my lecturers said that there z no option for doing m.sc microbiology in IIT after cracking the IIT JAM entrance also,,
1st October 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

am doing bsc medical can i do msc in microbiology after this
2nd December 2011, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

does Indias top universities like AMU BHU JNU ETC offer any course in Msc Microbiology.......?
Plz mail me at [email protected]
27th December 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of b.Sc b.ed and now i want to do my m.Sc in microbiology. i want to know that i am eligible for it or not?
11th January 2012, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Best university for msc in microbiology??
12th January 2012, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me goverment college for doing m.sc microbiology?
20th April 2012, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
NOW IAM DOING MY GRADUVATION ON BOTANY.ATTER THIS I WANTED TO DO MSc MICROBIOLOGY. WHAT TO DO ?
first of all you need some improvisation in your english because it is the sole language for studies,next u need to be focussed on what your potential is, regarding msc-microbiogy as its a very vast subject..go through the subjects offered in microbiology and then decide the level of your potential..
27th April 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

sir i m doing my finalyear B.sc MICROBIOLOGY degree. please sent me the previous year question papers of JNU entrance exam for M.sc MICROBIOLOGY.. Thank u.
28th May 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the colleges offering MSc in microbiology i got second class in BSc zoology am i eligible for it
5th July 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me what is the eligibility criteria for doing msc in microbiology and what could be the cost for 2 yrs
18th September 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

sir ! i wnt to do .m.sc microbiology from JNU...i want to know the syllabus n which come in the exam n also the date of registration of forms.of JNU
18th September 2012, 06:56 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by shailja raina View Post
sir,
can you please give me information about what to study for msc microbiology entrance for different universities, previous year sample papers and names of best universities in India offering msc micro, admission criteria and dates of entrance exams.
Thankyou
HI!
Top college offering M.Sc Microbiology:-
> Delhi University
> S.R.M University
> Gulberga University
> Pune University
> I.P University

For M.SC you have to pass B.Sc with minimum 50% marks.
30th April 2013, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

I AM PERSUING BSC.MLT AND PLZ SUGGEST ME SOME HOOD GOVT. COLLEGES FOR MSC. CLINICAL RESEARCH AND BIOCHEMISTRY
9th February 2014, 11:18 PM
neha ashtekar

Post Re: MSc Microbiology details required: Best Universities, papers, eligibility and dates o

[QUOTE=shailja raina;272]sir,
Thankyou
11th May 2015, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope for microbiology?Can u assure any job opportunities for that?
26th January 2017, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

I am pursuing bsc microbiology n want to go for msc microbiology plz recommend me some colleges in Delhi where fees must not be too much so i can do further studies.
Thanking you.
31st December 2020, 03:02 PM
SHRESTHATHAKUR

delhi university (DU).
jiwaji university,gwalior.
ranidurgawati vishwavidhalaya,jabalpur
st.xavier's college,kolkata

however,entrance varies from universities to universities.

you can also do it from IITS after cracking IIT-JAM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?