6th April 2012, 06:06 PM
miki maheshwari

Names of the companies which provide internship for 2 to 3 months in Gujarat? What is the procedure?

HELLO SIR,
My name is MIKI. I am doind be(electrical engg.)in 2nd year. I will do internship in this summer . so, you can suggest me the name of companies which provide internship for 2&3 months in gujarat& also suggest the procedure how can apply in it...
my email id is - [email protected]
please sir reply me. i am waiting your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to apply for 6 months internship while doing MBA Finance course?
  2. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech IT students? -- [New]
  3. List of companies offering 2 months Winter Internship to B.Tech(IT) student in Pune? Procedure to apply?
  4. List of companies providing one to three months internship in India? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  5. Which companies provide 2 months internship programs in Bangalore?
  6. What is the procedure and companies names to apply for internship after completion of MBA HR?
  7. List of companies which offers 3 months Internship in Cloud Computing, Mobile Apps or Programming?
  8. What is the procedure followed to apply for 6 months internship in companies while doing B.Tech?
  9. Procedure to get 6 months internship during B.Tech studies?
  10. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
  11. Companies that provide internship for electrical engineering students? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  12. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of companies which can provide internship based on VLSI field?
  14. List of companies providing 4 weeks internship program in Chemical Engineering?
  15. List of companies offering 3 months internship for Civil Engineering?
  16. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. Companies which offers 2 months Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  18. Sample of Internship cover letter? Names of the companies which provide internship opportunities?
20th May 2012, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the companies which provide internship for 2 to 3 months in Gujarat? What is the procedure?

sir, i am student of b.tech in ece of 3rd year required 1month trg. which compony can give me such trg. in gujrat-jamnagar,rajkot. pls suggest me on my e-mail id is [email protected]
30th June 2013, 03:44 PM
vivek dankhara

Question Re: Names of the companies which provide internship for 2 to 3 months in Gujarat? What is the procedure?

vivek dankahar;
394101;

HELLO SIR,
My name is VIVEK. I am doing be(electrical engg.)in 3rd year. I will do internship in this summer . so, you can suggest me the name of companies which provide internship for 2&3 months in gujarat& also suggest the procedure how can apply in it...

my email id is - [email protected]

please sir reply me.
i am waiting your reply me.
8th January 2014, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the companies which provide internship for 2 to 3 months in Gujarat? What is the procedure?

Respected sir,
My name is Rakesh. I have completed B.E. ELECTRICAL from G.T.U. (Gujarat Technological University) with 7.12 C.G.P.A. equivalent to 66.2%. I am looking forward to doing Internship or job as a G.E.T. Or Junior Engineer. Plz suggest me names of the companies who are ready to hire G.E.T. or junior engineers at the entry level or for the Internship.

My email Id is : [email protected]
1st July 2014, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

hallo sir,
i'm ashutosh kumar
i doing btech 2th year(textile technology)
i want to do training in this summer ,
which compony can give me such trg.
my imail id
[email protected]
please reply me sir
i wait your reply.
2nd September 2015, 12:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

List of the companies for internship in Gujarat:-

1. Apollo Mechanical Industries, 34,Prakash Estate,Nr.Rita Nagar,Vastral Road, Amraiwadi, N.H. No.8, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 079 2287 5512

2. Gujarat Carbon Products, 52, Amrut Industrial Estate, Dudeshwar Road, Dudheshwar, Opposite Water Tank, Dudheshwar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 079 2562 1064

3. Gajjar Compressors Pvt.Ltd., Plot No.5319, Phase IV, Opp.Ramol Police,, Chowkey,B/h.Windsor Ltd, G.I.D.C., Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 079 2584 1700

4. S. D. Industries, A/17, Chinai Baug Industrial Estate,, Near Water Tank, Behind Bank Of Baroda, Dhudheshwar Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 079 2562 077
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?