21st February 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Names of Department in Engineering Services which allow Colour Blindness?

please tell me the name of departments in Engg. Services which allow colour blindness..

26th March 2011, 08:51 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Names of Department in Engineering Services which allow Colour Blindness?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please tell me the name of departments in Engg. Services which allow colour blindness..
Dear friend all department allow for engg. but on some post they cant allow because that post is not good for colour blindness...........

but you can apply in comp sc. that is very good for colour blindness student...........

you can also apply for it and elect and communication ...........

you can apply in all branch................
26th March 2011, 04:47 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Names of Department in Engineering Services which allow Colour Blindness?

For being considered against the vacancies reserved for them, the physically disabled persons should have disability of Forty per cent (40%) or more.But it depends upon the vacancy in the

I hope all the departments of Engineering i.e Civil,Electrical,Electronics and tele-comunication,Mechanical allow candidates of color blindness.

Here am attaching you the notification details which was published in the Employment News hence,please go through it
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Engg2011_ENG.pdf(143.4 KB, 2108 views)
27th March 2011, 07:06 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Lightbulb Re: Names of Department in Engineering Services which allow Colour Blindness?

Indian Engineering Services Query !!

For Being Medical Fit.

They have Not specified that Colorblindness Guys are Not Eligible For applying IES Exam.

Therefore they can Give this Exam with No worry !!

IES exam is conducted By UPSC Government of India.It is having an Exam once in a year.

Eligibility & age limits:-
  • Only Engineering Graduate with either civil , Mechanical , Electrical And Electronics and Telecommunication Can write IES i.e Indian Engineering Services and

• For writing the only criteria you must satisfy is you should be between 21 years of Age to 30 years of Age as on the Ist August, 2011 i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1981 and not later than 1st August, 1990.
27th March 2011, 08:28 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Names of Department in Engineering Services which allow Colour Blindness?

according to me almost all the department of the engineering like that of the Civil , mechanical , electrical , telecommunication , it and computer science allow the candidates with the colour blindness ....

it doest matter for the colour blindness students in case of getting the degree or in case of study any particular subject or the stream but they find some difficulties in the jobs like that of the railways and other .........
27th March 2011, 08:29 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Names of Department in Engineering Services which allow Colour Blindness?

according to me almost all the department of the engineering like that of the Civil , mechanical , electrical , telecommunication , it and computer science allow the candidates with the colour blindness ....

it doesn't matter for the colour blindness students in case of getting the degree or in case of study any particular subject or the stream but they find some difficulties in the jobs like that of the railways and other .........
28th March 2011, 12:11 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Names of Department in Engineering Services which allow Colour Blindness?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As in the eligibility criteria of the Indian Engineering service examination it is not mentioned that the canidate having colour blindness are eligible or not.

So you can apply for the any branch of Indian Engineering
service examination
as there is no issue on colour blindness
in the IES exam.

So if you are a engineering graduate and have age between 21 to 30 years then you are eligible to apply for the IES examination.

For more information visit the UPSC web site who is conducting the IES examination.
www.upsc.gov.in
28th March 2011, 07:20 PM
cricket007
Banned

DEAR FRIENDS,

I hope all the departments of Engineering i.e Civil,Electrical,Electronics and tele-comunication,Mechanical allow candidates of color blindness.

ALL THE BEST........
24th June 2011, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

donot try for ies if ur color blind
15th October 2011, 07:25 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

For Being Medical Fit.

They have Not specified that Colorblindness Guys are Not Eligible For applying IES Exam.

IES exam is conducted By UPSC Government of India.It is having an Exam once in a year.

Only Engineering Graduate with either civil , Mechanical , Electrical And Electronics and Telecommunication Can write IES i.e Indian Engineering Services and

For writing the only criteria you must satisfy is you should be between 21 years of Age to 30 years of Age as on the Ist August, 2011 i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1981 and not later than 1st August, 1990.
16th October 2011, 12:17 AM
imcool.force

Hi dear,

For Being Medical Fit.

Only Engineering Graduate with either civil , Mechanical , Electrical And Electronics and Telecommunication Can write IES i.e Indian Engineering Services and

For writing the only criteria you must satisfy is you should be between 21 years of Age to 30 years of Age as on the Ist August, 2011 i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1981 and not later than 1st August, 1990.

Thanks
12th November 2011, 02:03 PM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

For Being Medical Fit.

13th July 2012, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

I am going to study in 1st semester B. Tech. electrical engg. ,Iam suffering from colour blindness . Is there any difficulty in getting degree and job.
7th July 2013, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

A color blind person with diploma in electronics engg. Can get a job in b.s.n.l.
19th October 2013, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

i am a b.tech 2nd year mechanical engineering student. i face some problem in 1st year ece lab. i am color blind. should i get a job or face problems to get the jobs?
12th September 2014, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that after cracking IES exam, can colorblind candidate opt Military Engineering Services (MES)?
28th May 2015, 04:43 AM
Unregistered

I am chemical engineer having colorblindness
would please help to which course better future prospect who can allow colorblindness
like MBA or any other
21st July 2015, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE ANY REQUIREMENT OF COLOUR VISION FOR THE POST OF SCIENTIST, ON MEDICAL FITNESS GROUNDS....IN THE FIELD OF METEOROLOGY
19th February 2017, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

There are some post for the colorblind candidates. Like in Civil Engineering its Indian Railway stores services Group A
30th December 2019, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

I have colorvision can apply in indian railway for the post of irsse through ies.
22nd July 2021, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my b. tech 1st year in civil engineering. But i am suffering from colour blindness. Can i get government job? Or will i be eligible for ies examination ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?