23rd October 2011, 03:47 AM
meet shaileshbhai shah

Names of Engineering colleges in Bangalore, Pune, Mangalore and Mumbai in which an average student can get admission?

Can somebody please brief me out with the names of the engineering colleges in pune or bangalore or mangalore or mumbai which are good in standard and give admission to average student...??
please reply as early as possible...its urgent

Related Questions:
  1. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  2. Which college can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 88 in EAMCET?
  3. List of engineering colleges in Pune Gradewise? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get a seat in Mumbai/Pune government engineering colleges for admission after scoring 156 in MHT CET?
  5. Any entrance exam for Direction course? Preparation needed for passing the exam? Total marks and minimum marks needed to clear the exam?
  6. Can I get admission in Mumbai and Pune engineering colleges? In which colleges to apply?
  7. Which is the best university providing distance education in Karnataka for M.Tech in computer science
  8. What should I do further after completing 12th Commerce? List of good Commerce colleges in Bangalore and Mangalore?
  9. How to seek admission in MIT or other government colleges of Pune or Mumbai? Through which entrance exam can I get admission in these colleges? -- [New]
  10. Any coaching centers here in Mangalore, Bangalore or Mumbai for UGC NET exam in Library and Information Science?
  11. Which college should be selected after scoring 74% in E&TC
  12. Any coaching centers here in Mangalore, Bangalore or Mumbai for UGC NET exam in Library and Information Science?
  13. Which college can I choose after scoring 61 marks in MHT CET exam?
  14. Which colleges can I get admission in Mumbai or Pune if I want to pursue Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges i which I can get admission?
  15. What is the minimum marks required in AIEEE for outsiders to get admission in colleges of Mumbai?
  16. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  17. Which college will I get after scoring 234 in B.Arch?
  18. Colleges in Mumbai and Pune in which I can get admission after scoring 73.44 percentile in MHT CET exam? Ranks and grade of the colleges?
29th May 2012, 07:17 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Names of Engineering colleges in Bangalore, Pune, Mangalore and Mumbai in which an average student can get admission?

Engineering Colleges in Pune :

Army Institute of Technology

A I S S M S 's College of Engineering

Symbiosis Institute of computer studies

Poona Business schoo;

Indian Institute of modern management

Sinhgad college of science

PVG college of Engineering & Technology

Govt College of Engineering , Pune

Maharashtra Institute of Technology

Bharati vidyapeeth college of Engineering

Engineering colleges in Mumbai :

National Institute of Industrial Engineering

SIES graduate school of Technology

V E S College

Sardar Patel College of Engineering

Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology

NMIMS Univeraity

Engineering college in Bangalore :

Global Academy of technology

University visveswaraya college of engineering

Sri Venkateshwara college of engineering

Bangalore Institute of Technology

BMS Institute of Technology

R V College of Engineering

Presidency College

PES Institute of Technology

Alpha college of Engineering

Shridi Sai Engineering college

Engineering Colleges in Mangalore :

N.M.A.M.I.T Nitte

St.Joseph's Engineering College

K V G College of Engineering
30th May 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of Engineering colleges in Bangalore, Pune, Mangalore and Mumbai in which an average student can get admission?

names of best engineering colleges in gujarat for civil engineering.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?