11th July 2010, 09:21 PM
ksc

Can I get admission in Mumbai and Pune engineering colleges? In which colleges to apply?

My MHT CET exam marks are 90 .
Can I get admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai & or Pune ?
In which colleges should I apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  2. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  3. Can I get a seat in Mumbai/Pune government engineering colleges for admission after scoring 156 in MHT CET?
  4. Which college can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 88 in EAMCET?
  5. List of best colleges to get admission for M.Tech in Maharashtra with GATE marks in Mechanical stream? -- [New]
  6. Colleges in Mumbai and Pune in which I can get admission after scoring 73.44 percentile in MHT CET exam? Ranks and grade of the colleges?
  7. Which colleges can I get admission in Mumbai or Pune if I want to pursue Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges i which I can get admission?
  8. Donation amount of private colleges in Mumbai, Pune and Nagpur for admission in Engineering and Medical?
  9. List of colleges which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai, Pune and Nagpur?
  10. How to seek admission in MIT or other government colleges of Pune or Mumbai? Through which entrance exam can I get admission in these colleges?
  11. List of best Engineering Colleges in Mumbai and Pune through MHCET?
  12. List of IT colleges in Mumbai, Chennai and Pune?
  13. List of polytechnics in Mumbai and Pune offering Diploma in Civil Engineering? Percentage required to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of top colleges in nashik, Pune, Mumbai, Ahmednagar for Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission procedure for the same?
  15. List of colleges for mechanical engineering after getting 92% in diploma?
  16. List and Pune and Mumbai engineering colleges?
  17. Cutoff list of all the colleges in Mumbai and Pune University for direct 2nd year admission in ETC?
  18. Which is a better course in PICT Pune? Are there any colleges in Mumbai/Pune better than PICT?
7th March 2011, 10:26 PM
sweekruthi

Default Re: Can I get admission in Mumbai and Pune engineering colleges? In which colleges to apply?

Hey yes, you can surely get admission in Pune n mumbai college for engineering, but if u writh MHCET or AIEEE exam that would be more benefecial for you to get admission, and while getting admission please go through the college information very well as there are many deemed university colleges to fool people :-)
thanks u......................sweekruthi
18th March 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in Mumbai and Pune engineering colleges? In which colleges to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweekruthi View Post
Hey yes, you can surely get admission in Pune n mumbai college for engineering, but if u writh MHCET or AIEEE exam that would be more benefecial for you to get admission, and while getting admission please go through the college information very well as there are many deemed university colleges to fool people :-)
thanks u......................sweekruthi
hi sweekruthi,
can u plz tel me in detail abt tis??????
22nd March 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Mumbai and Pune engineering colleges
24th March 2011, 03:34 AM
Unregistered

i will score around 60% in 12th boards...can i get admission in pune in a gud college???
17th April 2011, 01:54 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksc View Post
Dear,
Yes , you can surely get admission in colleges in Mumbai or Pune as your MHT CET marks are very good but I would personally suggest you to go through the details of the college very carefully as your future will be dependent on them.
Thanks.
2nd May 2011, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Is there any college of pune university but situated at thane district
24th May 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

can i get admissin in mumbai and pune colleges??????????i got 60%in 12th panchkula board......................
27th May 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

i have got 54 % in 12 and my cet marks i dont know it will be announced later can i getadmssion n egineering collage i am in obc caste plz replyyy
28th May 2011, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

yaaa .. u can get ... admisson .. in pune college bt via backdoor
4th July 2011, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

i hav scord 50% in pcm in hsc and 60 in cet n 35 in aieee.i havnt filld ny form 4 enggg yet...i der ny way by which i can apply now...plz reply ..itz urgnrt..
12th July 2011, 04:20 PM
Priya115

cut off and information on engineering colleges in mumbai with branches is available on
http://www.campuskeeda.com
17th July 2011, 01:52 AM
Singh.Omprakash

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksc View Post
Yes you have a fair chance of getting admission in mumbai or pune

Good luck
17th November 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

i am a pakistani and i hope to join pune engineering college so how can i fill form for admission
17th November 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

i am a pakistani and can i get admission in pune college for engineering.
28th November 2011, 11:26 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

Yes , you can surely get admission in colleges in Mumbai or Pune as your MHT CET marks are very good but I would personally suggest you to go through the details of the college very carefully
5th March 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

I got agg. 45% in 12th. can i get admission for engineering
21st June 2012, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

I got 80% in last year diploma. Can i able to direct 2nd year admission for engineering in mumbai university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?