30th January 2011, 07:57 PM
sanjeet385

Names of good universities which offer M.Tech Mechanical in Distance or Correspondence mode?

sir i have just completed b.tech (mechanical). pl suggest me some good university name which conducts M.Tech(mechanical) in distance or correspondence mode.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  2. Colleges/Universities that offer 3 years LLB course through correspondence/distance education mode? What is the fee structure?
  3. B.Ed(Distance Mode) simultaneously while doing M.A? Which are the UGC recognized universities offer B.ed through distance mode?
  4. Names of the universities offering correspondence course?
  5. Which universities should I prefer for doing M.Tech distance course in Chennai?
  6. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  7. MTech Distance Colleges in Rohtak(Haryana) -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is PG MSc Bioinformatics a good course? What kind of job opportunities can I get after completing the course and how much will be the pay scale? Which universities offer this course in Distance Mode?
  9. Can I do my M.A. in English and B.Ed simultaneously? List of universities offering B.Ed through distance education
  10. Can I do graduation after 10th?
  11. Which all institutes offer M.Tech in Materials & Metallurgical engineering through distance education mode in Telangana?
  12. Can I get Lectureship after completion of correspondence MSW? Universities offering this course?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do masters in biomechanics/kinesiology in distance mode?
  14. Admission criteria, entrance exam date and fee structure of B.Ed course through SMU?
  15. Which universities offer B.Ed in distance mode?
  16. Names of the universities conducting Ph.D in Management through distance learning scheme for a MBA in Finance holder?
  17. Best option between MBA and M.Tech for distance mode education? Any colleges offering M.Tech in Distance Mode and is it a good option?
  18. Does IGNOU offer M.Tech course through correspondence mode? -- [New]
1st February 2011, 03:44 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Names of good universities which offer M.Tech Mechanical in Distance or Correspondence mode?

Hello friend,

Here are some top open universities that offer M.Tech(Mechanical) in distance learning mode:

1.Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University ,
Red Cross Bhawan, Shivaji Nagar, Bhopal Madhya Pradesh,
www.bhojvirtualuniversity.com/

2.University of Burdwan ,
Burdwan, West Bengal ,
www.burdwanuniversity.ac.in/index.asp

3.Nirma University of Science and Technology,
Sarkhej- Gandhinagar Highway, Ahmedabad

All the best!
10th May 2013, 01:40 AM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Default Re: Names of good universities which offer M.Tech Mechanical in Distance or Correspondence mode?

I provide you a list of good collegeswhich offers M.Tech In Mechical Engineering through distance education :-

1] JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, Rajasthan
B-Tech 3years/4years
(3years if you have a higher diploma)
Streams : Mechanical, chemical, civil, electrical, computer science and electronic and telecommunication.

2] Karnataka State Open University, Karnataka
B-Tech 3years/4years
Streams : Mechanical, electrical, civil, computer science and electronic and telecommunication.

M-Tech 2years
Streams : Mechanical, electrical, civil, computer science and electronic and telecommunication.

CMJ University, Meghalaya
B-Tech 3years/4years
Streams : Mechanical, chemical, civil, electrical, computer science, automobile, metallurgical and electronic and telecommunication.
M-Tech 2years
Streams : Mechanical, chemical, civil, electrical, computer science, automobile, metallurgical and electronic and telecommunication.

Singhania University, Rajasthan
M-Tech 2years
Streams : Mechanical, chemical, civil, electrical.

I hope this information will help you a lot.

ALl the best...............................
16th May 2013, 09:32 AM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend there are some top open universities that offer M.Tech(Mechanical) in distance learning mode:-

- CMJ University, Meghalaya

- Singhania University, Rajasthan

- Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University ,
Red Cross Bhawan, Shivaji Nagar,
Bhopal Madhya Pradesh

- University of Burdwan ,
Burdwan,
West Bengal

- Nirma University of Science and Technology,
Sarkhej- Gandhinagar Highway,
Ahmedabad etc.

All the best.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?