21st July 2016, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed to do masters in biomechanics/kinesiology in distance mode?

I've done BA in Yoga Science which had anatomy and physiology and i had science in my 2, is it possible for me to opt for biomechanics in my masters? Also can anyone give me names of universities in India which offer these subjects in the distance mode?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to Ph.D in regular mode after completion of masters in correspondence?
  2. Am I eligible to do Ph.D or M.Phil from any university in distance mode after completion of M.Com with 48% marks?
  3. Can I pursue M.Phil if did masters through distance mode?
  4. Possibility to do M.Phil or Ph.D in Psychology for a 52 years candidate from Madras University?
  5. Can I apply to study PhD in Finance through distance mode after completing BBA CA in regular mode and NAV Finance in distance mode?
  6. Foreign unversities providing Masters in Health Safety Environment course in distance mode -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MCA in distance mode?
  8. Best universities from which I can do the MSc Physics through distance mode? What is the admission procedure, eligibility criteria and requirements?
  9. Eligibility criteria for studying Ph.D. course in Finance through distance mode?
  10. What should I do to complete masters in food through distance mode in Maharashtra?
  11. Can I do masters or PG course in Environmental Sciences in Distance Mode after passing B.A graduation and MBA HR and Marketing?
  12. Am I eligible to do PH.D course after completion of masters through distance mode?
  13. List of colleges in Sweden to study master degree in Electrical stream in distance mode? Fee structure and eligibility for it?
  14. Can I do Ph.D through distance education having passed MA in 2002?
  15. Eligibility criteria for doing M.Phil in English Literature through distance mode?
  16. List of colleges offering distance learning course for masters in public health? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Admission in LLB after completing B.A through distance education mode? What is the eligibility criteria and the age limit?
  18. Is KSOU offering M.Tech in distance mode? Names of the study centres in Karnataka? What is the eligibility criteria?
22nd July 2016, 01:23 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed to do masters in biomechanics/kinesiology in distance mode?

No, according to the guidelines of AICTE, a graduation course which contains at least 40% of its part as practical, cannot be done through the distance learning.

Biomechanics a degree whose all the stream contain a vital part as practicals.

So, you cannot pursue it through this mode.

If any university claims this, then do not trust them. You will just waste your money and time and all will go in vain.
22nd July 2016, 02:08 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed to do masters in biomechanics/kinesiology in distance mode?

I have attached below a fie regarding the details of the above mentioned course, kindly download the attachment and get the required information.

I have also provided the names of some of the colleges providing the above mentioned course via distance mode of education, kindly have a look at it;

> Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University

Address: Public Gardens, Nampally, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh 500030
Phone: 040 2323 0435

> Osmania University
Address: Osmania University Main Rd, Hyderabad, Telangana 500007
Phone: 040 2768 2363

> Maulana Azad National Urdu University

Address: Telecom Nagar, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500032
Phone: 040 2300 6612

> Kakatiya University
Address: Vidyaranyapuri, Hanamkonda, Warangal, Telangana 506009
Phone: 0870 246 1413

> Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University

Address: Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500085
Phone: 040 2315 8661

> Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management
Address: Gandhinagar Campus, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530 045
Phone: 0891 284 0351

> Dravidian University

Address: Dravidian University Rd, Srinivasa Vanam, Agaram, Andhra Pradesh 517425
Phone: 085702 78236

> Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Open University
Address: Prof.G.Ram Reddy Marg, Road No:46-Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500033
Phone:040 2368 0333

> Andhra University
Address: Waltair Junction, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530003
Phone: 0891 284 4000

> Acharya Nagarjuna University
Address: NH16, Nagarjuna Nagar, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh 522510
Phone: 0863 234 6114
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?