30th July 2013, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Which universities offer B.Ed in distance mode?

which universities offer B ed in distance mode to the people residing in kerala.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do my M.A. in English and B.Ed simultaneously? List of universities offering B.Ed through distance education
  2. Which universities offer B.Ed in distance mode?
  3. Colleges/Universities that offer 3 years LLB course through correspondence/distance education mode? What is the fee structure?
  4. How to do B.Ed in distance mode? I am staying in Hyderabad
  5. Which universities are the best for government job in distance mode?
  6. Which are the distance education universities which offer B.Ed programme without demanding Teaching Experience?
  7. Is PG MSc Bioinformatics a good course? What kind of job opportunities can I get after completing the course and how much will be the pay scale? Which universities offer this course in Distance Mode?
  8. How I can do ITI course in distance education? Which are the universities for it? -- [New]
  9. List of universities offering B.Ed from distance mode
  10. How may I join B.Ed degree course in Hyderabad after completing graduation with 45% marks?
  11. Universities which conduct B.Com distance mode and LLB distance?
  12. Which are the universities and colleges offering M.Tech in Environmental in distance mode?
  13. Which university is recognized by UGC within Karnataka or near Karnataka? I want to pursue my M.A English Linguistic
  14. How to take M.Ed degree through distance mode? Which are the NCTE approved universities
  15. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
  16. List of the colleges offering B. Ed through correspondence in Visakhapatnam?
  17. Details of the universities offering lateral admission in MSc IT through distance mode?
  18. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
6th June 2015, 11:45 PM
MECHANICAL REACTION

Default Re: Which universities offer B.Ed in distance mode?

==> Best universities offer B.Ed in distance mode

** Annamalai University

** Andhra University School of Distance Education (AUSDE)

** Bangalore University

** Bharathiar University

** Bharathidasan University

** Himachal Pradesh University

** Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)

** Jamia Millia Islamia Centre for Distance and Open Learning (JMI-CDOL)

** Kakatiya University School of Distance Learning & Continuing Education

** Karnataka State Open University (KSOU)

** Kota Open University (KOU)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?