8th June 2013, 03:46 PM

Names of the government colleges available in Nagpur?

sir i am a student who has passed 12 th recently...i want to know the names of the government engg. colleges available in nagpur....kindly let me know this at the earliest...thanking you...

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get details about fee structure of B.Ed in Nagpur university? How may I get admission in semi government or government colleges?
  2. Admission in VNIT Nagpur through SEEE? How much marks are needed? Any good Autonomous or government colleges in Nagpur?
  3. Which college is best for me after scoring 94 in MHT CET -- [New]
  4. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  5. Names of colleges offering Genetic Engineering in Nagpur and Pune?
  6. Procedure to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu having government seat? Date of start of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  7. How to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu which has government seats? When is the counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Will I get admission in VNIT Nagpur or Baba Ramdev Nagpur or YRCC Nagpur?
  9. Names of government colleges in India?
  10. Names of the government aided M.Ed colleges in Coimbatore?
  11. Names of the colleges offering genetic engineering course in Nagpur and Pune?
  12. What are the vacancies in law colleges in Nagpur?
  13. How to apply for government jobs in B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of B.Ed colleges in tamilnadu providing government seats? Date of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  14. How may I get admission at GMC (Nagpur)? What's the cut-off marks for the same? I've secured 174/200 in PCB at MH-CET entrance exam
  15. Cutoff marks and list of government engineering colleges in Nagpur University?
  16. Procedure to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the colleges which has government seats? Date of counseling in government B.Ed colleges?
  17. List of top government engineering colleges in Pune and Nagpur?
  18. Details of government colleges in Bangalore? Names of colleges and their fee structure?
18th July 2015, 05:29 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Names of the government colleges available in Nagpur?

** Names of the government colleges available in Nagpur as given below.

:: Government Medical College

:: Indira Gandhi Medical College & Hospital

:: Government Ayurvedic College

:: Government Dental College & Hospital, Nagpur

:: Government College of Engineering, Chadrapur

:: Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur

:: Vasantrao Naik Government Art & Sociology Institute

:: Government Polytechnic College

:: Government Medical College Nagpur

:: Shri Ayurved Mahavidyalaya

:: Kavikulguru Institute Of Technology and Science

:: Shri Ramdeobaba Kamla Nehru Engineering College
21st July 2015, 12:48 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Names of the government colleges available in Nagpur?

Nagpur is best city for educatiom in which there is numbers of private as well as government colleges & it offers various courses.In the government colleges , merit usually goes high to get admission.

List of government colleges in Nagpur

For engineering
- Government polytechnic college
- Visveshvaray national institute of technology
- government college of engineering

For Medical courses
- govt. Medical college
- govt.ayurvedic college
- govt. Dental college & hospital
- Indira gandhi medical college & hospital

For arts courses
- govt. Arts college
- Vasantrao naik govt. Arts & sociology institute
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?