2nd June 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Names of the software companies that offer training in Pune? I am a student of MCS

sir i am student of mcs .i gave first year exam but in next sem after diwali i will have to complete industrial training so please tell me some software companies that offers training in pune

Related Questions:
  1. Software companies in Hyderabad which offers training to Diploma student?
  2. Last years question papers with solutions for CSE?
  3. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student
  4. Summer training after 2nd year, which companies offer this training? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to apply in companies for summer training? Names of the software companies for summer training?
  6. How to do industrial training in Thane, Mumbai or Pune? Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  7. Software companies which offer 6 months Industrial Training to Diploma 2nd year student in Hyderabad?
  8. Names of the companies which will provide to me training in Pune or Baramati Region after dong Civil Engineering? What is the criteria for intake of trainees?
  9. Names of colleges in Pune providing MCS course?
  10. Companies which offer training for 3rd year Civil engineering students? Location of such companies?
  11. Companies offering Industrial Training to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Mumbai/Pune? -- [New]
  12. List of the companies which offer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech student
  13. List of top software companies in Hyderabad and Pune?
  14. Automobile companies which offer Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune?
  15. Colleges offering MCS courses under Pune university?
  16. List of the software companies in Pune offering training for 3rd year CSE students of engineering
  17. List of companies providing training to civil engineers in Pune or Baramati regions? What's the intake criteria of the training?
  18. Software Testing companies which offer Internship to B.Tech candidate in Pune?
15th March 2013, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the software companies that offer training in Pune? I am a student of MCS

name of top software companies in pune?
7th June 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the software companies that offer training in Pune? I am a student of MCS

please give me the list of software companies that will offer a training for 3rd year cse candidates of engineering.....?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?