4th March 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student

Sir, i am a student of 3rd year electonics & communication engg. at LIET ALWAR(Raj.). I want to get my summer training for 30 days in Ambeded circui designing from some reputed institution in Delhi. Please tell me the process or the names of some institutes which offer summer training. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  2. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  3. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  4. How to get summer training in Embedded Circuit Designing? Names of the universities offering summer training?
  5. Companies for summer training in Electronics or Communication? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Communication student
  6. Companies in Kanpur and Lucknow for summer training after 3rd year of B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  7. List of companies offering summer training in Ahmadabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year students? I'm from NIET college Jodhpur
  8. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to take summer training in BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  10. Names of institutes offering summer training while doing 3rd year computer engineering?
  11. Name of the companies offering summer training in June for B.Tech 3rd year students of Electronics and Communication branch in Delhi?
  12. List of companies in which I can apply for summer training at Jaipur? -- [New]
  13. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  14. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  15. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  16. List of companies offering summer training to a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  17. List of companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  18. List of institutions offering summer training in Chandigarh or Delhi? I'm in B.Tech(Electronics and communication engineering) 2nd year
19th June 2012, 05:22 PM
kengtha

Default Re: Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student

Companies that recruit ECE students for summer internship are-
TATA
AIRTEL
BSNL
TCS
IBM
WIPRO
31st July 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student

I M a student of 3 rd year nd i want to join a summer traing so plase suggest me some companies in jaipur??
4th September 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Hey I am a student of 3rd year computer science and engineering student . i need an internship during the month of December, 2012 in Bangalore. kindly give the names of companies in Bangalore to submit my application well in advance.

Yours truely,
Jancy Ninan
11th February 2013, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

I AM A 3RD YEAR STUDENT IN ELECTRONICS AND COMM.I WANT TO DO MY SUMMER TRAINING FROM MUMBAI (BHAYANDER) SUGGEST ME ANY COMPANY.REPLY SOON .ITS TOO URGENT.THNKS.
10th March 2013, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

i am a 3rd year student in core electronics. please suggest me the name of company for summer training in mumbai
1st May 2013, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the list of companies which offer internship during summer in Mumbai..
16th August 2013, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am final year student of engineering in electronics and communication ... pls help me to know about gud companies offering training of 6 months during this wintet
2nd January 2014, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I'm B.tech 3rd year student. I want to do summer internship in airtel. what can i do?
10th March 2014, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I m 3rd year student from electronics and communication stream so please suggest m major training from indore only
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?