22nd June 2011, 12:41 PM
nitindmrc

Names of the universities providing diploma in electronics through distance learning(Affiliated to AICTE/DEC/UGC?

sir I want to know the name of the university which give diploma in electronis through distance learning and which is affiliated by AICTE/DEC/UGC.plz also tell me that that the university is affliated for off campus diploma courses.

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the universities providing B.Tech engineering through distance learning after diploma?
  2. Names of the universities providing diploma in electronics through distance learning(Affiliated to AICTE/DEC/UGC?
  3. Colleges or universities providing distance diploma course in Electrical Engineering?
  4. Colleges providing Diploma in Food Technology through distance mode?
  5. Names of the universities providing MSc Maths through distance mode
  6. List of Universities to join B.Tech in Electronics Engineering in Distance Learning after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  7. List of Distance universities with fee structure which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course?
  8. List of Universities offering M.Sc in Electronics in North India through Distance Learning?
  9. How to do degree in mining engineering through distance learning after passing diploma? Which are the universities providing this?
  10. Universities providing Ph.D programmes through distance education?
  11. Universities providing M.Phil in Management through distance learning? Qualifications and fee structure?
  12. List of universities providing diploma after 10th through distance learning?
  13. How to go for B.Ed correspondence in Nagpur? How to apply for the course?
  14. Names of the universities and colleges to do B.Tech in Electrical through distance? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Universities offering one year Industrial Diploma course through distance mode? -- [New]
  16. Universities or colleges providing M.Tech in Biotechnology in Ahmedabad?
  17. Colleges and universities having AICTE approval for diploma Electrical Engineering course?
  18. How may I get the information about the diploma course in special education through correspondence? List of colleges along with their address for the same?
18th August 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the universities providing diploma in electronics through distance learning(Affiliated to AICTE/DEC/UGC?

i wanted to know weather the periyar university in salem tamil nadu is genuine or not
5th September 2011, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the universities providing diploma in electronics through distance learning(Affiliated to AICTE/DEC/UGC?

Names of the universities providing diploma in electronics through distance learning(Affiliated to AICTE/DEC/UGC?
21st October 2011, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Eiilm university sikkim diploma in civil engineering approved by AICTE/DEC/UGC
18th January 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

electronic&communication diploma valid in government job from rvd university or not and i know that rvd university approved by ugc and dec
10th September 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

may i know which university is providing distance education diploma in electronics and tele communication?
24th February 2014, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?