26th April 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Names of the universities offering M.Phil in mass communication and journalism by distance mode?

I would like to do M.Phil in mass communication and journalism by distance mode. List out the name of the university offers the course and give clear details

Related Questions:
  1. Names of universities offering M.Phil in mass communication and journalism by distance mode?
  2. List of Universities offering M.Phil and Ph.D Programs in Journalism and Mass Communication?
  3. Universities offering PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication to postgraduate in Pune? -- [New]
  4. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do Ph.D after doing M.Phil in Journalism and Mass Communication
  6. List of universities offering M.Phil in Microbiology in Distance Mode? What is the admission procedure?
  7. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  8. Universities in which I can pursue M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Lifesciences in distance mode?
  9. Names of universities offering M.Phil in computer science through distance learning mode?
  10. Courses available after completing B.A course?
  11. Colleges in Pune for 1 year B.Ed course?
  12. Universities offering Lateral Entry in M.A.(Mass Communication) course? Can I apply for NET after this course?
  13. List of Universities in Kerala, Karnataka, AP offering M.Phil in Distance Education?
  14. Which are the granted and self finance colleges offering bachelor degree in mass communication and journalism?
  15. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  16. Detailed information and list of universities which offer PG Diploma in Media Relations course for B.Sc(Mass Communication & Journalism) graduate?
  17. Universities which are offering M.Phil in English through distance?
  18. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
26th May 2012, 04:59 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Names of the universities offering M.Phil in mass communication and journalism by distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to do M.Phil in mass communication and journalism by distance mode. List out the name of the university offers the course and give clear details

The Global University-Nagaland, offers M.Phil. Degree Programs in various departments including Mass Communication and Journalism through distance mode. In order to be eligible for the program candidate must hold a Masters degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized University. The duration of the program is one year. The M.Phil Degree consists of four papers. The first paper i.e. Research Methodology and the fourth paper i.e. M.Phil thesis are compulsory where as the remaining two papers differ from subject to subject. The examination is conducted twice a year in the last week of June and December every year. The total fee for the one year distance learning M.Phil. Degree is Rs. 13,525.

For detail information you may refer to the following numbers:
  • New Delhi - 0-8800944127
  • Kohima - 0370-2260573
  • Dimapur - 03862-231959
1st August 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the universities offering M.Phil in mass communication and journalism by distance mode?

Which University in India has PHD in Mass communication in distance mode? Please tell me the name, contact detail and admission details..
3rd October 2012, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Which University in West Bengal offering M.Phil in Mass Communication?
24th March 2013, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

wich university is west for m.phil in mass communication by distance mode?
24th March 2014, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE ELIGBILITY OF MPHIL IN MASS COMMUNICATION
30th April 2015, 08:27 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Following is a list of the top 20 Distance Learning Institutes across India offering M.Phil in mass communication and journalism:

1. Indira Gandhi National Open University
2. Yashwantrao C. Maharashtra Open University
3. IMT Distance and Open Learning Institute
4. Sikkim Manipal University
5. University of Mumbai
6. Maulana Azad National Urdu University
7. Dr. B.R.Ambedkar Open University
8. Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning
9. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University
10. Annamalai University
11. Netaji Subhas Open University
12. Osmania University
13. Shivaji University
14. M.P. Bhoj (Open) University
15. Maharishi Dayanand University
16. University of Delhi
17. Acharya Nagarjuna University
18. SNDT - Women's University
19. Alagappa University
20. Andhra University
29th August 2015, 11:25 PM
varunkumars

Names of the universities offering M.Phil in mass communication and journalism by distance mode
----------------------------------------------------

**Annamalai University

**Osmania University

**Sikkim Manipal University

**University of Delhi

**Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning

**Indira Gandhi National Open University

**Shivaji University

**Alagappa University

**Yashwantrao c.Maharashtra Open University

**Maulana Azad National Urdu University

**andhra University

**Maharishi Dayanand University
1st April 2016, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the best universities in indiawhich provide regular m.phil in journalism and mass communications
7th May 2018, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Apparently, most colleges have stopped offering m.phil in distance mode. Any idea about recent updates i.e.2018 news on m.phil in journalism and mass comm via dist mode?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?