11th June 2015, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for LLB course after scoring 47% in B.Sc Mathematics? Names of the colleges in Kerela offering the same?

Hello Sir,
I want to persue LLB course and my
graduation percentage is 47% (Bsc Mathematics).
Am i eligible for LLB course,if yes then what
are the names of collages from Kerala which i can
get LLB degree.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for LLB course after scoring 45%? Names of the colleges where I can get LLB degree?
  2. Which are the job oriented courses after BSc other than MSc? Names of the colleges offering these courses and the eligibility criteria of it?
  3. Names of the colleges offering BSc Honors through entrance and which are the colleges offering it without entrance? Cutoff marks of BSc in top colleges?
  4. List of colleges offering course for B.Sc(mathematics) or B.Sc(mathematics and computer application)?
  5. Names of the colleges in Mumbai which are affiliated to university of Pune offering 3 years correspondence LLB course?
  6. Names of the universities offering LLB course? Eligibility criteria and duration of the course?
  7. Any colleges offering BSc Genetic Engineering in Calicut? Names of the colleges and their contact details? What is the eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  8. Names of the colleges offering MSc Microbiology course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  9. Colleges that are offering new 5 years Professional Law course?
  10. Names of colleges in Pune which are affiliated to the university of Pune offering 3 years LLB correspondence course?
  11. Names of the affiliated universities in Punjab offering 3 years correspondence LLB course?
  12. I s it possible to do LLB through distance? What is the eligibility for LLB? Where are the colleges located for LLB? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which are the good colleges offering good coaching in BSc mathematics
  14. Need information on MSc physics or integrated Phd
  15. Colleges offering Morning, Evening or night colleges for LLB in AP?
  16. Is it possible doing LLB along with B.Com? Colleges in Goa offering LLB?
  17. Names of the colleges in Mumbai offering BSc Hons in Biotechnology?
  18. Names of the colleges offering BSc Genetics in West Bengal?
12th June 2015, 10:35 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility for LLB course after scoring 47% in B.Sc Mathematics? Names of the colleges in Kerela offering the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
get LLB degree.
Being a B.Sc Mathematics student, you are eligible for LLB. But, your Graduation marks is not upto to the criteria. Most of the LLB colleges require at least 50% of marks at Graduation. Since, you have scored 47% of marks in Graduation so it is difficult for you to get admission. However, you can get admission through Management Quota. Please, refer the below eligibility criteria,

- The minimum educational qualification required to apply for LLB is the 10+2+3 with an undergraduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university. The admission criterion and procedure differs from university to university.

- Some universities and institutes might ask for an admission test or a specified percentage in Graduation. The duration of this course is 3 years.
12th June 2015, 11:54 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for LLB course after scoring 47% in B.Sc Mathematics? Names of the colleges in Kerela offering the same?

Eligibility criteria for LLB Course after graduation :

>> You should complete graduation with minimum 40% of marks from the recognized board in any of courses like B.A, B.Com, and B.Sc.

>> No Professional graduates are eligible to apply for LLB Course like B.Tech and B.Pharma.

>> There is a Percentage relaxation for the SC/ST candidates about 5% of marks.

>> If you have a PG after graduation then you have another Percentage relaxation of 2%.

As per these conditions, you have a required eligibility for LLB. The candidates who have appeared for CLAT and LSAT Exams are eligible to apply for LLB course.

List of Colleges offers LLB course in Kerala :

>> Kerala University

>> Government Law College, Calicut

>> Al Azar Law College, Idukki

>> CSI College for Legal Studies

>> Amritha College

>> University of Calicut

>> Kannur University

>> National Institute of Advanced Legal Studies

>> Government Law College, Ernakulam

>> Government Law College, Kochi

>> Government Law College, Kozhikode.
12th June 2015, 12:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
get LLB degree.
Yes, you are eligible for LLB course.

Eligibility criteria for LLB course:-

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible LLB course.

Your age should not be more than 20 years.

Best books for LLB entrance exam:-

CLAT And LLB Entrance Examination: Study Package
by
A. P Bhardwaj
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited (2011)

Model Test Papers For CLAT & LL.B
by
A P Bhardwaj
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited (2010)

CLAT Common Law Admission Test
by
Mazumdar Rituparna
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd (2011)

List of LLB college in Kerala:-

Government Law College, Thrissur

Government Law College, Thiruvananthapuram

Government Law College, Kozhikode

Government Law College, Ernakulam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?