12th August 2017, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

National institute of aeronautical engineering delhi is a private college or government college?

sir i want to know that National Institute of Aeronautical Engineerinh Delhi is a private college or govt. college ?and i should take admisn or not.. because i am so late to decide my feild. please help me air to know about this college..my email id is [email protected]

12th August 2017, 10:44 PM
perthc

Default Re: National institute of aeronautical engineering delhi is a private college or government college?

Hi,

National Institute of Aeronautical Engineering ---college which is located in Delhi is a private college.

==>It was founded by Dr. Ashutosh Roy at Delhi.

==>The Institute has developed into a leading training Institute with excellent infrastructure in the last few years.

Below is the Contact details of the college ---->

Head Office:

A-180, ROAD NO.-4, L.NO.-10,NEAR MADHUBAN HOTEL, OPP. INDIRA GANDHI AIRPORT, NH-8, MAHIPALPUR, NEW DELHI- 110037
011-65666689, +91- 9899744741, +91 - 8800306055

EMAILS-->

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

The eligibility Criteria for getting admission is as follows :--

==>You should have passed 12th class from any of the recognized board or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.

==>You must have secured minimum 50% overall marks in 10+2 for degree courses and minimum 50% overall marks in class 10th for diploma courses.
13th August 2017, 08:51 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: National institute of aeronautical engineering delhi is a private college or government college?

NIAE, Delhi - National Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Delhi is an autonomous institution and it's part of IIT Bombay.

You should take submission in this college, as it has very good faculty, infrastructure and placements.

It is established in 1966, offers several undergraduate and graduate programs in Aeronautical and Aerospace courses. Previously it got placements in IBM, NTPC, Wipro, Philips, etc.

Admission:
1. Direct admission (15% of total seats and first come first serve)
2. Scholarship option though SET exam
13th August 2017, 08:14 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Though the name is National Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, but it is actually a Private Institute.

Established near Mahipalpur of New Delhi, this institute lacks basic infrastructure that are required for Aeronautical Engineering course.

http://www.niaedelhi.org/

Affiliated to Sagar University of Madhya Pradesh, this institution is completely a Private Institute.

There are many other notable and decent institutes for Aeronautical Engineering course like:
  • Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur.
  • Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai
  • Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology, Bangalore
  • Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
  • Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology
  • Indian Institute of Technology Chennai
  • Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
  • Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Patna
  • Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology, Chennai
  • Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
  • Bihar Institute of Technology, Sindri, Ranchi.
  • Mohammad Sathak Engineering College, Kilakarai.
  • Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
  • Siddhartha Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology
  • Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Sciences, Coimbatore
  • Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
  • Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
  • Rajasthan Vidhyapeeth (Deemed)University, (Rajasthan)
  • Hindustan Electronics Academy,Bangalore
  • Institute of Aviation Technology, Haryana
  • Anna University, Chennai
  • Institute of Aeronautical and Marine Engineering, Bangalore
  • Park College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore, (Tamil Nadu)
  • School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi Flying Club, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi
  • VSM Aerospace, Chelekere Village (Near Kammanahalli), Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?