20th December 2012, 07:30 PM
amarlalmeena

How to become an income tax inspector? Books to be referred to become one?

sir my name is amar lal meena i am presently worked in income tax department as an income tax inspector i wanted to know which books i read to become an income tax officer and what is the procesure of departmentelly exam.

19th March 2013, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become an income tax inspector? Books to be referred to become one?

which book I read to exam of Sale Tax Inspector
22nd August 2013, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become an income tax inspector? Books to be referred to become one?

I AM VIKRAM I WANT INFORMATION ABOUT INCOME TAX OFFICER HOW TO BECOME AND WHAT BOOKS HAS TO BE REFERED TOO. PLEASE SEND TO [email protected]
2nd September 2013, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

how to becom an income tax inspector ?
i am dhaval patel
study in t.y.b.com
please give me all information to income tax inspector...
please send to details information my email id
[email protected]
17th September 2013, 04:43 PM
thegame007

HI,

Income Tax Officer post is reputed post.

ELIGIBILITY

- For Officers of Group-A level post you have to take UPSC exam.

- All graduate in any stream from a recognized university are eligible for this post.

--> Age limit: 21-30 years.

--> Age for OBC: 21-33 years.

--> Age for SC/ST: 21-35 years.

Selection process:

1. Tier-1 exam.
2. Tier-T exam.
3. Personal interview.

Syllabus for written exam:-
General awareness,
General english,
General intelligence,
Numerical aptitude.

Books for Preparations:

The Pearson Guide To SSC Combined Graduate Levelby Showick Thorpe, Edgar Thorpe
SSC Combined Graduate Level: Pre. Examination 30 Practice Setsby Arihant Experts
SSC Combined Graduate Level With General Knowledge (Set of 2 Books) by Sanjeev Joon, Muktikanta.

For more details visit below website

http://www.ssconline.nic.in

ALL THE BEST,
27th October 2013, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

i m btech 3rd year student....want to join income tax department.....for which exam i must do preparation....and plz tell me how to prepare for it.....can i prepare myself or i join any coaching institute......????
7th November 2013, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

plz tell how to become income tax officer what are subject and what is eligability and is any coaching centre are there ....if there where plz reply to [email protected]
12th March 2014, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

how can i get the job as income tax officer after completing B.E in mechanical engineering???plz......rply fast on ''[email protected]''
15th March 2014, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

i m prity intersted to know about what is the basic step to be followed to become a income tax office and for starting it which books is to follow and about the coaching centers information pls help me out my email id is [email protected]
26th June 2014, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Respected,sir I am a 3rd year law student.after compleate my study I want to be prepare for the exam. of the income tax department.Sir,my humble request is that l want to know which type of exam.is suitable for me in this department.....
14th July 2014, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 2 class with sci.am i eligible or how muchchances that ihave get job of income tax officer
16th August 2014, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Can i become a income tax officer without attempting upsc exam with my diploma in taxation courses certificate n graduation certificate only??
20th January 2015, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How to become an income tax inspector? Books to be referred to become one?

Thanks for information.

Shall these books will b sufficient or there is need to join any coaching classes
22nd February 2015, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know about the procedure of study by which we should do preparation of ssc
13th March 2015, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know about book name of the income tax officer so i request u to send me the name
12th April 2015, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of bcom1st year.....how can prepare for an income tax officer...sir plz send me all the details of income tax officer.to my gmail [email protected]@gmail
13th April 2015, 01:57 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

To become an income tax officer you have to apply for SSC C.G.L. exam and qualify it after qualifying it you will get the post based on your rank.

Eligibility to become income tax officer-

>> candidate to be and indian and graduate from any stream.

>> candidate should be fall in age group of 21-29 years and 3 years relaxation and 5 years for SC/St.

Selection process is-

>> Preliminary exam

>> Mains exam

>> Personal interview

Books referred for it are-

Mathematics- R.D. Sharma

Math- Paramount by Rakesh yadav

Math- Arihant or R.S. aggarwal

Math- Paramount by Hansraj

Math - Paramount by Dr. S.S. bharti

English- Luccent

English- Paramount

english- S.K. Bakshi

General knowledge- Luccent

Complete set of practice book- Kiran Prakashan and Arihant
18th August 2015, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir
Is it necessary to have maths in class 11-12 or specialized in maths field
18th August 2015, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in class 12 nd want to know that Is maths compulsory in class 12 to b in this INCOME TAX DEPARTMENT field.
18th December 2015, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

please give me details for income tax department field on abhishekyyadav94@gmail. com
25th January 2016, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

I want to become a income tax inspector..so pls sir give me the details.
I want to know about the book name of the INCOME TAX INSPECTOR..
my email id - [email protected]
26th January 2016, 06:48 PM
billu.sasirekha

Hi,

To become an income tax officer you have to apply for SSC C.G.L. exam and qualify it after qualifying it you will get the post based on your rank.

Eligibility to become income tax officer-

>> candidate to be and indian and graduate from any stream.

>> candidate should be fall in age group of 21-29 years and 3 years relaxation and 5 years for SC/St.

Selection process is-

>> Preliminary exam

>> Mains exam

>> Personal interview

Books referred for it are-

Mathematics- R.D. Sharma

Math- Paramount by Rakesh yadav

Math- Arihant or R.S. aggarwal

Math- Paramount by Hansraj

Math - Paramount by Dr. S.S. bharti

English- Luccent

English- Paramount

english- S.K. Bakshi

General knowledge- Luccent

Complete set of practice book- Kiran Prakashan and Arihant

Regards,
Sasirekha.
12th March 2016, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

I am in b.com 2 year private after b.com can apply for income tax inspector
1st April 2016, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

I want to know what is the per month salary of a income tax officer?
please answer me in ([email protected])
1st June 2016, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the physical abilities required for income tax officer?
24th April 2017, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Ajai.Now I am studying b.tech.I want to became an income tax officer. what are the books to be referred for this examination please reply to this mail Id sir([email protected])
13th August 2017, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Hello I'm Rajesh and I'm 3rd year civil .I want to join in income tax inspector. I want to know what book should I read reply in [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?