9th June 2011, 11:07 PM
SUBRATA 1963

Is NC college of engineering affiliated to Kurukshetra University?

Pl let me know whether nc college of engineering , israna, panipat affiliated to kurukshetra university and does it also issues be-tech degree issued by kurukshetra university.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Apex College of Engineering affiliated to Kurukshetra University?
  2. How many engineering colleges are there in Haryana which are affiliated to Kurukshetra University? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which are the private colleges affiliated to Kurukshetra University
  4. Is Panipat Institute of engineering and technology affiliated to Kurukshetra University?
  5. Is there any engineering name with the name Asian Institute of Management and Technology affiliated to Kurukshetra University?
  6. Is Akash College for B.Ed affiliated to Kurukshetra University? How to take admission for B.Ed course?
  7. Can I get admission for BCA in Kurukshetra University? What is the eligibility criterion? Am I eligible?
  8. List of Engineering Colleges affiliated to Kurukshetra University in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is Shree Ram Institute of Engineering and Technology affiliated with Kurukshetra University?
  10. Universities which provide Master degree in Geography through correspondence?
  11. Which are the top most colleges of Haryana? Details about their placement?
  12. Mata Vaishno Devi College of Education affiliated from Kurukshetra University?
  13. Is Panipat Institute of Engineering and Technology affiliated to Kurukshetra University?
  14. What are the universities offering M.Ed in distance in AP? What is the admission date?
  15. When will the prospectus going to be available for B.Ed admission in Kurukshetra University?
  16. Is Maharishi Ved Vyas Engineering College affiliated to Kurukshetra University?
  17. A B.Tech candidate through distance education can get admission in M.Tech in regular stream affiliated to Kurukshetra University?
  18. Best B.Tech colleges in Delhi or Haryana? -- [New]
3rd September 2011, 08:03 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Is NC college of engineering affiliated to Kurukshetra University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUBRATA 1963 View Post
Pl let me know whether nc college of engineering , israna, panipat affiliated to kurukshetra university and does it also issues be-tech degree issued by kurukshetra university.

N.C College of Engineering, Panipat.

Yes, N.C College of Engineering is affiliated to Kurukshtra University Kurukshtra and this is approved by the department of Technical education, Government of Haryana and AICTE, New Delhi. Its placement is also good. So, if you want to admission in this college then don't worry it is approved by AICTE and affiliated to Kurukshtra University.

If you want to know any more information regarding this college then please visit the official website of N.C College of Engineering. :- http://www.ncce.edu

Regards
~Mukul~
3rd September 2011, 08:13 PM
vijendradutt

Yes, N.C College of Engineering is the best college of engineering and is approved by the department of Technical education, Government of Haryana and AICTE.

Its placement is also good. just log on to above website and you will get all details - www.ncce.edu
3rd September 2011, 10:38 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUBRATA 1963 View Post
yes,NC college is affiliated to Kurukshetra Unversity and it is also AICTE approved..so you can take admission out there without any fear..
3rd September 2011, 10:38 PM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

Yes

N.C COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING is affliated to kurushetra university

It provide better faculty, good placements, and standard quality of education

so it is a best place of better future

It is also approved by AICTE

website www.ncce.edu
2nd July 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Is BLS INSTITUTE of
engineering and technology Igrah(Jind) affiliated to
Kurukshetra University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?