23rd July 2011, 12:18 AM
shadabshaikh61

Is NDS institute of aircraft maintenance is Recognized institute for pursuing Mechanical engineering by AMIE?

I want ask that, is NDC institute of aircraft maintenance is valid institute for mechenical engineering degree by AMIE
the following is the link for the site of that institute

http://www.ndciame.com/

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of AME course? Which institutes are there in Delhi/NCR?
  2. What should I do among Mechanical and Computer in Diploma on 10th basis to study Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  3. How to make career in Aviation Sector with Diploma in Mechanical holder? Is there any institute offering correspondence Aircraft Maintenance Engineering course? -- [New]
  4. How can I get admission in Aerospace engineering course in any good institute on behalf of Aircraft maintenance engineer?
  5. What is the eligibility for AME?
  6. Can I join diploma in Aeronautical after scoring 49% in 10th?
  7. In which cities Aeronautical Diploma colleges are there?
  8. What is the meaning of B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Colleges for Mechanical Engineer in correspondence after aircraft maintenance engineering course of 3 years duration
  10. List of BTech, B.E courses available in colleges or universities in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? Institutions offering this course?
  12. Aircraft Maintenance Engineer can give the exam of Aeronautical Society of India Section A?
  13. Can I be eligible for AMIE senior technician after doing aircraft maintenance engineering?
  14. Is Alpine Institute good for Aircraft Maintenance engineering? What is the placement record?
  15. Is Alpine Institute good for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? What is the placement record?
  16. Aircraft maintenance engineering sample question papers?
  17. Can I join NASA being a candidate pursuing Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  18. Can I get apprentice after doing 3 years course in Aircraft Maintenance engineering in Avionics stream from DGCA approved Indian Institute of Aeronautical Science Kolkata?
31st October 2016, 09:52 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Is NDS institute of aircraft maintenance is Recognized institute for pursuing Mechanical engineering by AMIE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadabshaikh61 View Post
I want ask that, is NDC institute of aircraft maintenance is valid institute for mechenical engineering degree by AMIE
the following is the link for the site of that institute

http://www.ndciame.com/

Yes it is a government recognized institute for the Aircraft maintenance. Visit the official website of the institute http://www.ndcinstitute.com.
You can also contact to the NDC institute official website.
Address of the institute:

Ajwa road, near sagar film city, sayajipura, Sayajipura village, Vadodara, Gujarat 390019.

Phone no: 7874025251, 7874125252.
Email address: [email protected]
[email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?