1st June 2011, 01:10 PM
zaman heena

Is it necessary to do CA with CS? Is CS not that valuable than CA? Can I do BBA with CS or B.Com with CS?

is it necessary to do c.a with c.s..?is it true that c.s is not so valuable without c.a....??can i do bba with cs or b.com with c.s which is right choice for me....?
please give me satisfactory guidance....

thank you.

13th September 2011, 11:52 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Is it necessary to do CA with CS? Is CS not that valuable than CA? Can I do BBA with CS or B.Com with CS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaman heena View Post
is it necessary to do c.a with c.s..?is it true that c.s is not so valuable without c.a....??can i do bba with cs or b.com with c.s which is right choice for me....?
please give me satisfactory guidance....

thank you.
Is it necessary to do CA with CS? Is CS not that valuable than CA? Can I do BBA with CS or B.Com with CS?

No it is not necessary to do CA with CS .you can complete independently either CA or CS. There is no any restriction on that but it would be better to have CS degree with CA. If you have both these valuable degree then your salary and post will increase .both CA and CS are considered good .

No it's not true both CA and CS has its own advantage and characteristic.The work of CS is slightly different and CS generally works under the guideline of CA. So as far as value of CA and CS is concerned, both are valuable.

Yes you can do BBA or B.Com but you will have to take admission in Foundation course due to lack of graduation degree.If you applied after graduation ,then there is no need to study foundation course.

With Regards
ravik1214
14th September 2011, 12:34 AM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it necessary to do CA with CS? Is CS not that valuable than CA? Can I do BBA with CS or B.Com with CS?

There is no such condition that it is necessary to do Charted Accountancy (CA) along with Company Secretary (CS). Even though both are professional courses for corporate sector but still both are different from each other in many aspect.

It would be wrong to say that CA is better than CS or CS is better than CA. Both the profession are diffrent from each other and CA requirement can not be substituted by CS or niether a CA can substitute the position of CS. Where the job of CS is to govern and the proper implementation of corporate law, job work of a CA is to look after taxation, corporate accounts, tax and auditing, etc.

We can say that the CA and CWA qualification would be a plus point for a professional CS but do remember that it is not at all mandatory.

Along with CS course you will be also eligible to do a bachelor degree programe ( like BCom, BSc, BA, etc but except fine arts) or any other professional programe ( like BBA, BBS, BBE, BCA, etc)

Definetly, continuing a bachelor degree along with CS would be benificial for you.
14th September 2011, 12:37 AM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: Is it necessary to do CA with CS? Is CS not that valuable than CA? Can I do BBA with CS or B.Com with CS?

There is no such condition that it is necessary to do Charted Accountancy (CA) along with Company Secretary (CS). Even though both are professional courses for corporate sector but still both are different from each other in many aspect.

It would be wrong to say that CA is better than CS or CS is better than CA. Both the profession are diffrent from each other and CA requirement can not be substituted by CS or niether a CA can substitute the position of CS. Where the job of CS is to govern and the proper implementation of corporate law, job work of a CA is to look after taxation, corporate accounts, tax and auditing, etc.

We can say that the CA and CWA qualification would be a plus point for a professional CS but do remember that it is not at all mandatory.

Along with CS course you will be also eligible to do a bachelor degree programe ( like BCom, BSc, BA, etc but except fine arts) or any other professional programe ( like BBA, BBS, BBE, BCA, etc)

Definetly, continuing a bachelor degree along with CS would be benificial for you.
3rd April 2012, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary to do CA with CS? Is CS not that valuable than CA? Can I do BBA with CS or B.Com with CS?

whether b.com regular is beeter fr c.s or b.com professional
26th August 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

m pursuing CS. I HAD CLEARED MY CS EXECUTIVE FIRST GROUP. and had completed my MBA IN FINANCE.. NOW I WANT TO DO CA.. NOW NEW RULE CAME TO GO FOR CA.. AFTER GRAD OR POST GRADUATION,, CAN U TELL ME... SHOULD I DO CA OR COMPLETE MY CS...EXECUTIVE.. THAN GO FOR CA....
11th November 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of b.com & also pursuing ca- ipcc. i just want to know about can i do cs also with this program & also give me a better solution for a better opportunity after this program
28th January 2013, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am pursiung CA Final year. I have just started my articleship with a CA firm. Now I want to do either CS or CWA. I am confused that which course should I do alongwith CA. Please give me a good suggestion. Thank you.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?