31st May 2012, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to give the entrance examination to get admission for LLB? Best LLB colleges in pune?

i have done my 12th commerce and is it necessary to give entrance examination to get admission for l.l.b?which is the best l.l.b. colleges in pune?which course is good in l.l.b. means bcom. l.l.b.,b.s.l. l.l.b or anything else?is there any scope in this field? please help me m damn confused

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I take admission in LLB in DU? I am preparing for MAT
  3. Am I eligible to take admission for LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having completed B.Com and M.Com? Fee structure for this and which books to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  4. I s it possible to do LLB through distance? What is the eligibility for LLB? Where are the colleges located for LLB?
  5. Is there any entrance exam available to study LLB after completing B.Com? Course duration of LLB?
  6. Is it compulsory to give the entrance exam for LLB?
  7. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study LLB? Detailed information about LLB course?
  8. How can I study LLB after completing B.A.? List of colleges in Delhi with fee expenses and course duration?
  9. List of colleges offering LLB course through correspondence in Pune?
  10. Can i do LLB after doing B.Pharmacy? How to get admission?
  11. Percentage required to take admission in 12th for LLB course?
  12. What are the eligibility terms for LLB? what are the entrance exams needed to clear to get admission for LLB?
  13. Am I eligible to join Law course at an age of 45 years?
  14. Scopes after doing BBA alongwith LLB? What is the admission process for doing LLB from Symbiosis Pune? List of top colleges for BBA and BBA-LLB?
  15. List of colleges and entrance exams for 5 year LLB course for final year B.Com. students
  16. Colleges for 3 years correspondence LLB in pune
  17. Is it possible doing LLB along with B.Com? Colleges in Goa offering LLB? -- [New]
  18. Three year LLB after graduation in commerce with 41.50% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
13th August 2012, 09:40 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to give the entrance examination to get admission for LLB? Best LLB colleges in pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have done my 12th commerce and is it necessary to give entrance examination to get admission for l.l.b?which is the best l.l.b. colleges in pune?which course is good in l.l.b. means bcom. l.l.b.,b.s.l. l.l.b or anything else?is there any scope in this field? please help me m damn confused

Admission to most of the Law Institutes or Universities to the 5 years integrated LLB program is through Entrance Examinations. However, there are several recognized Law Institutes which takes admission on the merit of marks obtained in the +2 level of Examination.

If you are seeking to pursue the 5 years Integrated LLB program from Pune, you have the option of the ILS Law College. The College does not conduct any entrance examination for admissions to the LLB program. Admissions are strictly on merit of percentage obtained in the +2 level of Examinations. Candidate with a minimum of 45% aggregate in the qualifying Examinations [+2] are eligible to apply [40% for the reserved candidates].

For detail information refer to the following Link.
22nd August 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary to give the entrance examination to get admission for LLB? Best LLB colleges in pune?

Hello sir\mem
I am in final year of B.com(T.P) and want to do 3years LLB from DAVV. Is it necessary to give entrance exam next year......in 2013.
17th November 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

i want to do LLB from Jaipur..without entrance exam..plz suggest me some good colleges..i am a graduate in commerce.
18th July 2013, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of law entrance exam ?
25th May 2014, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to give the entrance exam to get admission in LLB ?best LLB college in Ghaziabad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?