22nd January 2012, 05:32 PM
ritol

Is it necessary to give JNU combined entrance test to join Hyderabad University?

Is this necessary to give the jnu combined entrance test for get chance in hyderabad university in m.sc -biotechnology?or i can appear only hyderabad university's exam for m.sc -biotechnology?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to give JNU combined test to get a chance in Hyderabad University for MSc Biotechnology?
  2. Is Nirma University Ahmedabad included in JNU combined entrance exam or does it have its own MSc Biotechnology exam?
  3. Jnu combined biotechnology entrance exam 2010?
  4. Which university is better between Anna University and West Bengal University?
  5. What syllabus to prepare for JNU Combined Entrance Exam?
  6. What is the syllabus for JNU combined entrance for MSc Biotech
  7. Detailed information, syllabus, caste relaxation and minimum marks required in M.A. for JNU Ph.D(History) entrance exam?
  8. Am I eligible for MCA in JNTU Hyderabad and Hyderabad Central University after pursuing B.A in Computer Application? Information about the entrance test?
  9. What is the exam pattern of PG Biotechnology? Syllabus of the exam? Study material of it?
  10. Eligibility criteria and Selection Procedure for admission into Human Genetics course?
  11. Admission criteria of JNU for MA History?
  12. How may I get syllabus for entrance test of JNU? I've completed my graduation from Manipur university
  13. Syllabus and sample question papers of JNU combined entrance exam for admission to PG programs in Biotechnology
  14. Which is the best college for MCA in India? How to get admission?
  15. Detailed syllabus for JNU m.sc entrance for combined biotechnology
  16. Which university is better for admission between Anna University and West Bengal University of Technology?
  17. JNU MCA eligibility based on percentage in 10th, 12th and Graduation (BCA) -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Minimum marks required in 12th and JEE Mains to get admission in any reputed B.Tech colleges? -- [New]
14th April 2019, 11:01 PM
parvathyravi
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is it necessary to give JNU combined entrance test to join Hyderabad University?

JNU CEEB (combined entrance examination) is conducted by jawaharlal university in every year for admission to masters in biotechnology programmes. JNU conducts CEEB on behalf of participating universities which consider CEEB score for admission to MSc and MTech courses. Now the test will be conducted by NTA from 27 may to 30 may 2019 in CBT mode only.
JNU has been conducting CEEB for biotechnology programme on behalf of department of biotechnology for 54 participating universities for admission in MSc biotechnology, MSc agricultural biotechnology and M Tech biotechnology.Since hyderabad is one among those 54 participating universities.You can apply for JNU CEEB through NTA website inorder to get admission in HCU for MSc biotechnology course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?