22nd January 2012, 05:22 PM
ritol

Is it necessary to give JNU combined test to get a chance in Hyderabad University for MSc Biotechnology?

is this necessary to give the jnu combined test to get the chance in hyderabad university for m.sc in biotechnology?

14th July 2018, 09:46 AM
Honesteffort

Default Re: Is it necessary to give JNU combined test to get a chance in Hyderabad University for MSc Biotechnology?

Hey, If you have a bachelor’s degree in Physical, Biological, Agricultural, Veterinary and Fishery Sciences, Pharmacy, Engineering / Technology, 4-year B.Sc. (Physician Assistant Course) or MBBS/ BDS with at least 55% marks you can apply to join the Msc course in biotechnology at Hyderabad University.
The admission to M.Sc in Biotechnology is given on the basis of CBEE test conducted by JNU, New Delhi.
Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Biotechnology Chemistry vs. Biotechnology Physics? Which branch to choose in Biotechnology? 12 30th December 2018 02:12 PM
Does Biotechnology has great scope? Can I choose Biotechnology as a career? Any chance for good opportunities from Biotechnology? 37 26th December 2016 12:09 AM
B.Sc(biotechnology) or B.Tech(biotechnology): better choice for a job in Biotechnology field? 48 4th June 2015 01:29 PM
I am a M.Sc. Biotechnology candidate from Utkal university,Bhubaneswar.I have studied both plant biotechnology and animal biotechnology? What should I do further? 4 10th November 2014 06:47 AM
What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology? 23 9th August 2014 12:44 PM