17th June 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Which university is better between Anna University and West Bengal University?

Hi
I cleared JNU combined entrance test for admissio to M Tech Biotechnology and option given to me is Anna University and West Bengal University of technology ,which university will be better for me. Pls reply soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Which university is better for admission between Anna University and West Bengal University of Technology?
  2. Which Colleges for Msc in physics in Mumbai?
  3. List of government college for biotechnology in Kolkata?
  4. List of good universities offering part time Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to get admission in there?
  5. List good colleges in Kolkata offering admission in Biochemistry Honours?
  6. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do Ph.D in education from any university of West Bengal
  8. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  9. Permanent address holder of West Bengal who is living outside West Bengal can get admission in Jadavpur University through WBJEE 2016? -- [New]
  10. How to achieve good marks in 12th standard?
  11. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  12. If I complete my Graduation from Global University, can I sit in SSC exam of west bengal?
  13. Course and place in west bengal for doing M.Sc in medical microbiology/biochemistry after BMLT course
  14. Can I pursue B.Tech degree in biochemical engineering from west bengal? Currently I am pursuing B.Sc in biochemistry from Burdwan University, west bengal. List of colleges in WB for the same?
  15. How to do M.Tech in distance education after completing B.Tech
  16. Can I pursue M.Sc(Computer Science) in Calcutta University or West Bengal University of Technology after completion of B.Sc(Hardware Networking) pursuing in Punjab Technical University?
  17. Are certificates issued by Shiats Deemed University of Allahabad recognized by private companies, school, public institutes and government of West Bengal?
  18. Which are the universities or colleges that provide admission for M.Tech without GATE score
25th September 2011, 11:32 PM
hrushi614

Default Re: Which university is better between Anna University and West Bengal University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi
I cleared JNU combined entrance test for admissio to M Tech Biotechnology and option given to me is Anna University and West Bengal University of technology ,which university will be better for me. Pls reply soon.
hi friend,

I think ANNA UNIVERSE is better than west bengal university.

In Anna University high technical staff is present. And Training Placement is also better.

If your place is nearer to chennai means choose anna university
10th November 2011, 04:34 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which university is better between Anna University and West Bengal University?

dear friend,

both university are good .
if you want to go any of these two then
i would like to tell you go for anna university .
their campus placement is good than WBUT.
best of luck.
15th November 2011, 07:13 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Friend,

I think ANNA UNIVERSE is better than west bengal university.
In Anna University high technical staff is present. And Training Placement is also better.
If your place is nearer to chennai means choose anna university.
Thanks,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?