11th October 2019, 04:05 PM
Shashi bist

Is it necessary to have studied same subject in graduation and post graduation for NET exam?

If a person did B.Sc in Physical Science and then he did MA in Political Science then will he be eligible for NET exam and Lectureship? Which subject would be best to opt in NET?

15th October 2019, 01:47 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to have studied same subject in graduation and post graduation for NET exam?

No, it is not mandatory to study post graduation degree in same subject in which one has completed his/her graduation degree course for appearing in NET (National Eligibility Test.

But, one can appear in NET with that paper only which the candidate has opted for his/her postgraduation degree course which in your case is Political Science.

For more details regarding NET, you can refer to its official website www.ntanet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?