11th December 2015, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to have same subject in both graduation and post graduation for NET?

I have done Bcom now pursuing MA economics. Do I have to face any problem in appearing and competing Net? Will I become eligible to be teacher or professor in higher education and I have also completed my B.Ed.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it compulsory to choose your Postgraduate subjects only for appearing in UGC NET?
  2. Is it mandatory to appear in the subject of post-graduation only for NET?
  3. Is it compulsory to have same subject in both graduation and post graduation for NET? -- [New]
  4. In NET Exam is it necessary to choose same subject as in PG (Post Graduation)? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which subject to choose to appear for NET exam after completion of LLB Graduation?
  6. How can I do post graduation from IGNOU having done graduation from BHU?
  7. How to do actuarial science after completing 12th with 94% in Maths? Will it be better to take B.E or BSc Maths? What is the scope of Actuaries in India
  8. Will I be able to do post graduation course from Amity University if I failed in one of the 5th semester subject in my Graduation course?
  9. Can I do B.Ed along with Post graduation in English?
  10. Is it necessary to secure 50% in Graduation to study PhD?
  11. Can I do post graduation from Amity University if I failed in my Graduation?
  12. How to apply for manager post in bank? I have completed graduation this year
  13. Which subject should I choose in NET having graduation in engineering and post graduation in IT?
  14. In which subject should I do post graduation to become lecturer?
  15. Am I Eligible for post graduation in Actuarial Science?
  16. How to become a professor in the university of commerce field? I am a CA final year student
  17. Eligibility of UGC net with public administration after completing graduation in commerce and post graduation in public administration?
  18. How can I get admission in IIT being a student of Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
13th December 2015, 04:40 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to have same subject in both graduation and post graduation for NET?

You will not have a problem in appearing and competing for NET.
You need to choose Economics as your subject in NET. Since you are doing your MA in Economics you need to appear NET as an Economics Student.
If you do so you will have no problem in competing and appearing for the NET Examination.
You will become eligible to become a teacher or a Professor once you have completed your B.Ed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?