19th January 2012, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to keep photocopy of IIT-JEE application form?

It is necessary to keep photocopy of IIT-JEE form please tell me

19th January 2012, 02:34 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it necessary to keep photocopy of IIT-JEE application form?

Dear pal,
it is not necessary that you need to have photocopy of the filled application that you have sent. But you must remember the application number . The admit card will be provide to the aspirant soon.
You need to have the receipt for sending the application and do not miss it. It might lead to trouble. Incase your application not received by them then you can approach them with it so that the necessary steps can be taken by them to help you. Application photocopy will help you to assist it. They will accept your application photocopy and register your name. You need to be careful while writing the address in the admit card so that it do not get sent wrongly.
It is only a rare case the application form do not reach the institution so do not worry even if you have not taken the photocopy of it. It is well and good if you have obtained it. Prepare well for the exam and score good marks.
19th January 2012, 02:47 PM
lkovishal

Hello,

It is not required to keep the photocopy of the form. It is only for your requirement means by chance if your admit card is not reached to you then you can give them a prove that you have filled the form and you should get the admit card
If you have not kept the photo copy and you dont receive the admit card then you cannot prove that you have filled the form

Thanks
Vishal
19th January 2012, 04:00 PM
abhin91
Member+

THough it is not necessary to keep the xerox or photocopy of the iitjee form, but i would recommend you to keep a xerox copy.
It would help in any future assistance if needed.
Anyway if you have mailed the form without taking the photocopy dont worry.
I hope you have nited down the form number.
19th January 2012, 07:08 PM
Mechanical Rai

Wink Re: Is it necessary to keep photocopy of IIT-JEE application form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It is necessary to keep photocopy of IIT-JEE form please tell me
yes it is necessory only in case if don't recieve your admit card. if you can remeber you application number then it may not be that necessary. but it is better to keep it for future.
19th May 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

IN IIT COUNSELLING THEY ARE ASKING ABOUT THE APPLICATION FORM & I DON'T HAVE THE XEROX COPY OF IT BUT I HAVE THE RECEIPT AND FORM APPLICATION NUMBER.CAN IT HELP ME IN ANY WAY???
19th May 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

IN IIT COUNSELLING THEY ARE ASKING ABOUT THE APPLICATION FORM & I AM NOT HAVING THE XEROX COPY OF IT BUT I HAVE THE RECEIPT AND APPLICATION NUMBER OF IT.CAN IT HELP ME IN ANY WAY????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?