19th October 2015, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to produce attested photocopies of documents for applying for IIT JEE?

I want to apply for IIT JEE. But i don't have attested photocopy of my 10th board marksheet. So do i need to produce the attested copy for applying for IIT-JEE? Please can you help me with this.

20th October 2015, 02:58 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to produce attested photocopies of documents for applying for IIT JEE?

Yes, it is very much necessary to produce the attested copies if all of you documents while applying for in IIT-JEE, a it means that the documents are authentic and that is what the criteria is all about, however, no canddate will be allowed to even appear for the examination without having submitted their attested copies of their documents at the time of applying for the exam.
20th October 2015, 10:57 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to produce attested photocopies of documents for applying for IIT JEE?

Yes, it is necessary to produce attested photocopies of documents for applying for IIT JEE.

If you don't have attested photocopy then just produce them.
Take photocopy of 10th board marksheet and get it attested from any gazetted officer.
20th October 2015, 12:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

In case, of attestation there is not much problem for you. You can get it attested by a gazetted officer without any problem. For IIT JEE you need original documents at the time of counselling for getting admission.

While applying there is no need to show your documents. Documents will be required at later stages and you just need original with photocopies of mark sheet for verification.
20th October 2015, 01:47 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Sorry, there is no need of the attested photocopies of the documents to apply for the IIT JEE examination conducted for the admission in the IIT and other government colleges.

The candidates can apply online for the examination the candidates only required to give the passport size photograph and their signature to apply for the examination.

So you do not need to produce any document but you are advised to bring the admit card of the board examination to appear for the examination.
20th October 2015, 03:48 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes, generally during counseling attested copies are shown by candidates.

Hence, you can attest them from Gusseted Officer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?