28th November 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to take Kerala Engineering entrance exam or only NATA exam to take B.Arch admission in Kerala?

Dear Sir,
I am a 12th standard student and planning to take B Arch admission in Kerala.
Is it necessary to take Kerala engineering entrance exam or only NATA exam.
Please reply.
lysa

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to appear for NATA exam to get admission into Kerala state engineering colleges?
  2. Is it necessary to take up Kerala Engineering Entrance exam to pursue B.Arch course in Kerala?
  3. Will I get admission in NATA in Kerala after scoring 100 marks in NATA exam in Kerala and 87% in 12th?
  4. Where can I find coaching classes for NATA entrance exam in Kerala?
  5. Can I get admission in government college in Kerala after scoring 104 score in NATA and 82% in 12th CBSE?
  6. Will I get a good rank for admission in Kerala college? I have scored 110 in NATA and 83% in CBSE in Kerala
  7. How to take B.Arch in Kerala? I am a 12th standard student
  8. Will i be able to secure a seat after getting 100 marks in NATA in Kerala?
  9. How may I get information regarding NATA entrance exam which held in Kerala? List of coaching classes in Kerala for the same?
  10. Am i eligible to sit in Kerala entrance exams after completing 10+2 from here? I am not a native of Kerala
  11. When would the NATA test be held in Kerala?
  12. Is NATA sufficient for admission to Architecture colleges in Kerala?
  13. How can I get a college through Kerala Engineering entrance exam with low fees? My rank is 14750
  14. Which college is there in Kerala to get admission? I have scored 90 in NATA with 70% in 12th
  15. Coaching classes for NATA in Kerala? -- [New]
  16. What's the scheduled date for M.Sc(nursing) Kerala entrance exam? List of coaching centers available for the same?
  17. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Minimum marks required to qualify for entrance exam of Kerala engineering entrance?
9th June 2012, 02:18 PM
ambi_rajput

Default Re: Is it necessary to take Kerala Engineering entrance exam or only NATA exam to take B.Arch admission in Kerala?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I am a 12th standard student and planning to take B Arch admission in Kerala.
Is it necessary to take Kerala engineering entrance exam or only NATA exam.
Please reply.
lysa
Follow this Links:

http://fullysolved.com/eligibility-f...eam-exam-2012/

http://www.successcds.net/Entrance-E...cture-NATA.php
17th June 2012, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary to take Kerala Engineering entrance exam or only NATA exam to take B.Arch admission in Kerala?

i scored 91 for nata and 83% for cbse board. Is it a good score? will i get admission in a govt college? pls reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?