23rd March 2010, 11:54 PM
bijouncle

When would the NATA test be held in Kerala?

Sir,
I am staying in kerala so can you give an idia, when should be the NATA test in kerala, TKM college kollam

Related Questions:
  1. Date of NATA entrance test? Syllabus of the NATA exam and the subjects included in NATA test? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Will I get admission in NATA in Kerala after scoring 100 marks in NATA exam in Kerala and 87% in 12th?
  3. Will i be able to secure a seat after getting 100 marks in NATA in Kerala?
  4. Coaching classes for NATA in Kerala?
  5. Is it necessary to appear for NATA exam to get admission into Kerala state engineering colleges?
  6. Is NATA sufficient for admission to Architecture colleges in Kerala?
  7. How may I get information regarding NATA entrance exam which held in Kerala? List of coaching classes in Kerala for the same?
  8. What type of Architect entrance exams are available in Mumbai other than JEE
  9. Will I get a good rank for admission in Kerala college? I have scored 110 in NATA and 83% in CBSE in Kerala
  10. What is the test date of NATA exam and what are the available centers in Kerala state?
  11. Information about NATA exam? Coaching centers in Kerala? Registration for NATA 2011?
  12. Which college is there in Kerala to get admission? I have scored 90 in NATA with 70% in 12th
  13. Cutoff marks required in NATA to study B.Arch in any Government college of Kerala for a candidate who has secured 67% in 12th?
  14. Is it necessary to take Kerala Engineering entrance exam or only NATA exam to take B.Arch admission in Kerala?
  15. How can I approach NATA office so that NATA exam can be postponed by 2 weeks?
  16. Admission in self financing colleges of Kerala is possible with 112 in NATA and 85% in 12th? Names of good B.Arch colleges in Kerala? -- [New]
  17. Can I get admission in government college in Kerala after scoring 104 score in NATA and 82% in 12th CBSE?
  18. Will I get a government college after scoring 109 in NATA?
15th March 2012, 12:08 AM
iGenius

Default Re: When would the NATA test be held in Kerala?

For applying for the NATA exam, candidates must have done 10+2 or its equivalent from any recognized board. Students appearing for +2 exams can also apply for this exam and must have attained the age of 17 years.

Interests : Interested in Education consulting with problem solving approach, Mathematics, English.

Past experience : Worked with Immigration Consultant for 2 years
15th March 2012, 01:06 AM
piki05

Default Re: When would the NATA test be held in Kerala?

Qualification : Postgraduate with a MA (English) Degree

Interests : Interested in Education consulting with problem solving approach, Mathematics, English.

Past experience : Worked with Immigration Consultant for 2 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?