28th November 2011, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to take up Kerala Engineering Entrance exam to pursue B.Arch course in Kerala?

Dear Sir,
I am a 12th standard student and planning to take B Arch admission in Kerala.
Is it necessary to take Kerala engineering entrance exam or only NATA exam.
Please reply

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible to sit in Kerala entrance exams after completing 10+2 from here? I am not a native of Kerala
  2. Will there be any Entrance Exam in Kerala to pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 10+2?
  3. Is it necessary to take Kerala Engineering entrance exam or only NATA exam to take B.Arch admission in Kerala?
  4. How can I get a college through Kerala Engineering entrance exam with low fees? My rank is 14750
  5. Minimum marks required to qualify for entrance exam of Kerala engineering entrance?
  6. B.Sc Fire & Safety Management through distance education?
  7. What's the scheduled date for M.Sc(nursing) Kerala entrance exam? List of coaching centers available for the same?
  8. Will I get a seat in government/aided engineering college in Kerala after scoring 14581 rank in Kerala EEE? Fees of the self financing colleges? Number of seats for engineering?
  9. Where can I find coaching classes for NATA entrance exam in Kerala?
  10. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  11. Best course to start up with Diploma in Fire & Safety crash course?
  12. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  13. Which colleges can I get after scoring 13240 rank in Kerala Medical Entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Will I get mechanical engineering seat in Kerala after scoring 28560 Kerala entrance rank?
  15. List of entrance examination centers in Kerala for the exams conducted by Kerala Govt.?
  16. What rank can I expect in engineering after scoring 370 marks in Kerala engineering entrance exam and 83% in Kerala board of higher secondary education?
  17. List of colleges included in MCA entrance exams of Kerala?
  18. Admission in Engineering colleges of Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu is possible after 12th NIOS? -- [New]
29th November 2011, 08:27 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to take up Kerala Engineering Entrance exam to pursue B.Arch course in Kerala?

You are planning to take up a course of huge career prospects. You can join for B.Arch course through Kerala entrance exam. You can also join for this course through AIEEE exam. NATA is an entrance exam for B.Arch course. So you must write NATA also. You must appear for it along with other engineering entrance exams. The B.Arch course is a 5 year course.
23rd May 2012, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary to take up Kerala Engineering Entrance exam to pursue B.Arch course in Kerala?

I had written only kerala entrance exam, so is it possible to get barch admission in kerala?
31st May 2012, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

is it necessary to take up kerala engineering exam to pursuen b arch course
21st April 2013, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Re: Is it necessary to take up Engineering Entrance exam to pursue B.Arch
19th May 2013, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

I would like to take Btech computer science and engineering.. I had only appeared for all india entrance (JEE) exam, and dont appeared for kerala entrance.. So, is kerala entrance is neccessory
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?