22nd January 2012, 10:18 AM
prasad nair

List of entrance examination centers in Kerala for the exams conducted by Kerala Govt.?

sir,
I am vishnu prasad. i have been studing in andhra pradesh .could give the list of exam centers in kerala conducted by kerala government.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the scheduled date for M.Sc(nursing) Kerala entrance exam? List of coaching centers available for the same?
  2. List of B.ed correspondence courses in Kerala? Which are the centers in Kerala?
  3. List of examination centers in Kerala for AIIMS medical entrance?
  4. Am i eligible to sit in Kerala entrance exams after completing 10+2 from here? I am not a native of Kerala
  5. Can I get admission in government college in Kerala after scoring 104 score in NATA and 82% in 12th CBSE?
  6. Best GATE coaching centres in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Information about Kerala government exams? I want a government job in Kerala
  8. How to get Admission in Medical Institutions? How may I get information about Engineering entrance exams? I've studied in Kerala upto grade 5 and currently studying in 10th(CBSE) grade in Abu Dhabi
  9. Percentage of marks required for admission in B.Tech degree course?
  10. List of Colleges offering CS course in Kerala? Which are the good Coaching Centers in Kerala for this?
  11. Will I get admission in any government medical college in Kerala after scoring 802 in Kerala medical entrance exam?
  12. List of colleges included in MCA entrance exams of Kerala?
  13. What's the AIIMS examination center in Kerala?
  14. List of Coaching centers for the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Biotechnology in Kerala?
  15. Is SLET conducted by LBS Centre for Science & Technology in Kerala? When it will be conducted for Lectureship in Kerala? -- [New]
  16. Information about M.Phil study centers in Kerala? Details of Recognition in Kerala?
  17. What is the test date of NATA exam and what are the available centers in Kerala state?
  18. How to apply for self financing medical colleges entrance exams in Kerala?
30th March 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of entrance examination centers in Kerala for the exams conducted by Kerala Govt.?

where are the centers for kerala entrance examination 2012
22nd April 2012, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of entrance examination centers in Kerala for the exams conducted by Kerala Govt.?

I AM A CANDIDATE OF ENTRANCE EXAMINATION . I AM NOT ABLE TO GET MY ADMIT CARD ON LINE . WHAT SHOULD I DO TO GET MY ADMIT CARD?
17th March 2013, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

i am arshad i have been study in kerala could you give the examination center in kerala
16th April 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

can anybody give details of exam centers for medical entrance exam in ernakulam
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?