3rd May 2013, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to write NEET to join AGBSc?

is it nessecary to write neet to join in ag.bsc....please tell me whether is it necessary

27th June 2015, 08:39 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to write NEET to join AGBSc?

NEET stands for the National Eligibility cum Entrance test. This exam was conducted earlier by the Central Board of Secondary examination for undergraduate courses like MBBS, BDS in different government medical colleges.

Now this exam is replaced by the All India Premedical test.

NEET is not necessary for bachelor's degree in agriculture. For bachelor's degree in agriculture, you need to appear for the entrance exam conducted by the Indian Council of Agriculture Research.

ICAR conducts All India Entrance exam for admission called AIEEA for undergraduates courses in agriculture.

In order to appear for the entrance test, candidate must have completed 10+2 from a recognized board with PCM or PCB subject group. General and OBC candidates must have scored at least 50% in board exams. For SC/ST candidates, it is only 40%.

Candidates must have attained the age of 17 years on the 31/08 of the examination year.

ICAR exam pattern:

It is an objective test consisting of 180 MCQ from Physics, Chemistry and Biology or mathematics or agriculture.

The important dates for 2015 AIEEA exam is over. So you need to wait for next year exam notification. For any more details, you can visit the official website of ICAR that is www.icar.org.in.
9th June 2019, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary to write NEET to join AGBSc?

I have got 457 in neet so can it will use full to get agbsc seat in Karnataka actually I am from Andhra pradesh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?