12th December 2015, 08:48 AM
jivan mainali

Nepali student can appear in AMU entrance exam to get admission in 11th class?

sir! I am from Nepal & completed my 10 class & want to take admission in AMU. So can I appear in entrance exam of AMU or not is what i want to know.

15th October 2017, 02:48 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Nepali student can appear in AMU entrance exam to get admission in 11th class?

AMU refers Aligarh Muslim University and same is one of the finest university of India for providing quality education undergraduate,postgraduate and other higher degree courses.

Now as far as you are concerned about your admission in AMU for Class 11th admissions being a Nepali candidate then I would like to let you know that you are eligible for the same as for appearing in the same all Indian nationals,Foreign nationals with valid visa and NRIs are eligible.

Further for appearing in Class 11th entrance examination your are required to have completed your Class 10th with 45% marks from a recognized board.

For details regarding AMU entrance examinations you can refer o the link www.amucontrollerexams.com .
18th December 2018, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Nepali student can appear in AMU entrance exam to get admission in 11th class?

I am from Nepal and i want to study engineering in AMU so what should i do to get admission...
Also sir mention the important criteria..
27th March 2022, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
I am from nepal, just now i completed my Aalmiyat from jamiatul Falah UP. i want to study IT or BA in AMU, So how i can get admission, i am eligible for admission in AMU or not??? And Can you suggest me there Have any seperate quota for nepali student..i am waiting for your reply.

Thanks
Shahid Ansari
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?