23rd January 2015, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I fill-up the application form of AMU Higher Secondary entrance exam?

Hello
I am a student of Class X.
I want to apply for an entrance exam for
my Class XI admission in AMU School, Aligarh.
Plesae suggest me that how can i get the
Application form for entrance in AMU school?
Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Last date of B.Ed CET exam form? Where to get the application form? Procedure to fill the form?
  2. When the Poly40 Application form will be available?
  3. Last date to fill the forms for AMU EEE?
  4. How to apply for this years medical entrance exam? If there is single entrance test then do we have to fill the application form like earlier? Date of exam notification?
  5. Date of UPSC exam application form sale? How to fill the form?
  6. What is the last date to fill the forms of B.E in AMU?
  7. When the application form for admission in 11th Commerce will be released by AMU?
  8. Can I do MCA after completing BBA?
  9. GUJCET qualification?
  10. In whose favour AIEEE Demand Draft should be drawn? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. When AMU will release the application forms for admission in 11th Commerce? Fee structure of 11th & 12th? Syllabus and entrance exam date? Where to submit application form?
  12. Where to get application form for NATA? How to fill it and where it should be submitted? Last date of getting the form?
  13. GUJCET admission eligibility?
  14. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Geography Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. How can I fill the form for doing Ceramic Engineering course? Date of sale of application forms?
  16. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Indian Culture Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Nutrition and Dietetics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. What is the exam date of CET conducted by IMS Indore? Can I fill its application form through online? Is this form available in gwalior?
25th January 2015, 05:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I fill-up the application form of AMU Higher Secondary entrance exam?

You can apply for AMU Higher Secondary Entrance examination by filling the online application form which is available on AMU official website http://amucontrollerexams.com/app_forms.html. The examination fee is Rs.400/-. After filling the online application form, you need to take a printout of the application form and you need to submit it on or before the last date of submission of application form to the address mentioned below :-
Address :-
Admission Section
Office of the Controller of Examinations
Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh-202002
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?