17th October 2015, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

How can i take admission in AMU being a 11th class UP board student?

Sir, l want to take admission in AMU. I am studying in 11th under UP board. How can i take admission?

17th October 2015, 10:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i take admission in AMU being a 11th class UP board student?

After passing class XII you can apply for entrance exam conducted by AMU for getting admission in undergraduate courses. Just make sure that you have right stream for the given course.

For entrance exam eligibility you need 50% marks minimum in your board exams. Mostly exam is objective type in nature and you will get admission through counselling based on your rank.

17th October 2015, 10:46 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i take admission in AMU being a 11th class UP board student?

Aligarh Muslim university offers admission to various courses after passing class 12 examination.

It offers Bachelors degree courses, Diploma & advanced diploma courses, P.G. diploma courses, Post M.A/ M.Sc Diploma courses, Masters degree courses, M.Phil courses.

To get admission in AMU the candidate has to appear for the entrance examination conducted by the university for the respective courses.

The candidate has to fill the online application form at http://amucontrollerexams.com/courses.html

Below I have attached the document which guides the entire admission process.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AMU admissions.pdf(5.24 MB, 78 views)

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?