20th September 2012, 09:39 PM
pushpavathishwe

NET exam previous years question papers with answers?

I want NET exam previous year questions and answers,please download to my email.

1st October 2012, 02:09 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: NET exam previous years question papers with answers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pushpavathishwe View Post
I want NET exam previous year questions and answers,please download to my email.
NET stands for National Eligibility test and this examination is conducted by UGC, two times in a year, to apply for this examination you have to complete your Post graduate degree course. The examination is conducted in June and December every year.

You have to complete your post graduate degree course with minimum 55% marks to apply for NET. If you have fulfill the given eligibility criteria then you can apply for this year December NET Examination. Notification is going to be published soon in October next month.

You have to choose the subject in NET on the basis of your post graduation.

The list of subjects is available in the official website of UGC. You have to download the syllabus from the official website.

You have not mentioned the Subject Name, otherwise i will provide you the previous year papers of NET.

But there is not an issue because you can also download the paper from the official website, please check official website for more details.

Download NET Papers: Click Here
26th December 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

I want NET examprevious year question and answer,pleas download to my mail.
30th June 2013, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

could you please send NET exam previous year GENERAL QUESTION PAPERS with answer key. please download my mail. [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?