14th October 2022, 05:01 PM
mak5595

Which NET subject is I am eligible for, if I have completed MSc IT?

Which NET subject is I am eligible for, if I have completed MSc IT?

15th October 2022, 04:03 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which NET subject is I am eligible for, if I have completed MSc IT?

Being a M.Sc. in Information Technology (IT) passed out, you are eligible to appear in UGC NET in Computer Science and Applications.

Further, to be eligible for the same examination, you must have managed at least 55% marks in an aggregate in your M.Sc. degree course from a recognized university. Marks relaxation of 5% is allowed in case of reserved category candidates.

For complete details regarding UGC NET, you can refer to the link www.ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
15th October 2022, 09:07 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which NET subject is I am eligible for, if I have completed MSc IT?

The first thing I would like to let you know is that to appear in UGC NET, you are required to have completed Master's degree in concerned discipline with at least 55% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade from a recognized university. Marks relaxation of 5% is allowed in case of candidates belonging to reserved category. Final year candidates are also allowed to appear in the same examination provisionally.

Now, having completee your M.Sc. in IT (Information Technology) discipline you are eligible for appearing in UGC NET provided you have managed to secure minimum marks in the qualifying degree as per your category as mentioned above.

For complete details regarding UGC NET, you can refer to the link www.ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?