13th June 2012, 07:09 PM
basavaraj.doddi

New revised CET syllabus for diploma holders? Date of sale of application?

SIR
i want new revised cet syllabus for diploma holders BE lateral entry
and date of application when application will starts.

Related Questions:
  1. New CET syllabus for diploma holders? When are the application forms going to be announced?
  2. What is the date of CET exam for diploma holders?
  3. Information, fee and examination date of CET for diploma holder? When the application form will be released?
  4. When the application form of Diploma CET will be released in Karnataka? Examination date of Diploma CET? -- [New]
  5. Date of sale of CET forms? When is the CET exam for diploma holders of computer science?
  6. When will be the CET exam for diploma holders? Where to get the application forms? Date of issue of application forms?
  7. Syllabus of CET for diploma holders?
  8. What is the syllabus for CET for diploma holders and what is the date for the same
  9. How can I get the application form of Diploma CET? Syllabus of Diploma CET?
  10. Date of sale of online/offline CET forms for diploma holders?
  11. When is the CET exam for diploma holders in bangalore for engineering exams? Date of issue of the application forms?
  12. How can I get application forms for diploma holders in CET exam?
  13. When will be the exam for diploma holders to join engineering? Date of sale of application forms?
  14. Criteria for diploma holders to be eligible for BE? Is there a separate entrance test for diploma holders?
  15. Date of D.Ed and B.Ed CET entrance test? Date of sale of application forms and syllabus of the entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Date of conduct of CET for diploma holders for engineering?
  17. Last date for submission of CET form? Is it necessary to give CET for diploma?
  18. Date of conduct of diploma CET exam for batch diploma holders?
21st June 2012, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: New revised CET syllabus for diploma holders? Date of sale of application?

when does cet starts for diploma holders??? please tel so that we can start prepare from now itself..
15th August 2012, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: New revised CET syllabus for diploma holders? Date of sale of application?

i need sample questions related to cet and my course is cs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?