22nd June 2012, 12:01 AM

When will be the exam for diploma holders to join engineering? Date of sale of application forms?

when will be exams for diploma holders to join engineering? when ll give application forms? please reply

22nd June 2012, 06:33 PM
samuelmendonsa

Default Re: When will be the exam for diploma holders to join engineering? Date of sale of application forms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7483343432 View Post
when will be exams for diploma holders to join engineering? when ll give application forms? please reply

i am also a diploma student and want admission in second year. i went to an arc to to enquire and they told that forms will be distributed after the results of engg of all th universities and i think so it will start after 10th of july.
also prepare documents
best of luck
25th June 2012, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the exam for diploma holders to join engineering? Date of sale of application forms?

can i know the dates of CET exam for diploma students
27th June 2012, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

when will be the c.e.t exambfor diploma holders nd whn wil be th application issued.
28th June 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

what are all documents required for CET ?
28th June 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

what are documents required for CET?
5th July 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

when cet application form will be distributedfor second year engineering
23rd March 2013, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

When is there diploma exam when the forms apply
16th April 2013, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuelmendonsa View Post
i am also a diploma student and want admission in second year. i went to an arc to to enquire and they told that forms will be distributed after the results of engg of all th universities and i think so it will start after 10th of july.
also prepare documents
best of luck
What are all the documents are required to join
16th April 2013, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

what are documents are required for cet exam
1st May 2013, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell when will b the cet exam for diploma holders
23rd May 2013, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

when will be the cet exam for the diploma students, when the application for the cet will be issued and wen is the last date to pay the dd for the cet exam ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?