12th February 2013, 02:36 PM
asha ks

What is the syllabus for CET for diploma holders and what is the date for the same

syllabus about cet 2013 and when is the date...please give me the details for the same

22nd April 2013, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for CET for diploma holders and what is the date for the same

sir, please tell us the website for model question papers and previous year question paper???
5th May 2013, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for CET for diploma holders and what is the date for the same

Plz when is cet of diploma.... whtz is syllabus for computer science
6th May 2013, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

can u tell me what is the last date for online application form of cet for diploma holders?????
12th May 2013, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

please tel me cet exam date for diploma holders and about cet forms
13th June 2013, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

What Are The document required for get engineering after diploma in evening collage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?