10th December 2010, 03:04 PM
rajiv rai

Not interested in Software Field : Best career field or job which is not technical or IT related?

i have done B.Tech in electronics & comm and i worked in top MNC BPO company but only for 4months due to some health issues.i'm not at all interestd in software field and now lost touch with electronic subjects also,,can anyone suggest me a best career path and different jobs that is go for which is nt techical and IT side.

11th December 2010, 12:35 AM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Default Re: Not interested in Software Field : Best career field or job which is not technical or IT related?

Hi,

If you are not interested in the software field any more and want other options, then you can go for either MBA or government jobs like PO in banks.
11th December 2010, 02:32 AM
Swaminathan077

Smile Re: Not interested in Software Field : Best career field or job which is not technical or IT related?

dear,

being with such a good stream (EC) you can apply for numerous fields like:

1.PSUs

2.DRDO

3.ISRO

4.TEACHING

5.DESIGNIG OF ICs

good day
11th December 2010, 11:26 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Not interested in Software Field : Best career field or job which is not technical or IT related?

hello mr. rajiv raj

you have done a four year course in our field i,e, electronics and communication engineering

don't loose interest on subject because what you have learnt in 4 years will go in ruin

its your personal issue just told my opinion

and coming to your question you want to know the best fields which are not technical

then you can give a try with civil services which is the top exam and after getting in to services you will get the most respect from many quarters

and your status will increase like anything

which is really not a technical one

so you can go with it then you can get a job as

IAS OFFICER

IPS OFFICER

IRS OFFICER

and like these you have twenty two other services

for the information regarding this log on to the following links

www.upsc.gov.in

www.onestopias.com

www.upscportal.com

go with it your life will get settled

all the best

~aditya~
11th December 2010, 08:13 PM
ramakant sharma

Smile Re: Not interested in Software Field : Best career field or job which is not technical or IT related?

Hello Rajeev

as you are not interested in IT field you may prepare for PSU it will leed you in electronic field itself or you may prepare for IES exam that is best choice for a engineer like you or in another case you may sat-tel your self in teaching lime itself or you may go for higher study like MBA or M TECH in EC which will bring a new scope with a new begging.

all the best
4th March 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Presently working in telecom field as a DT engineer at Wipro. due to health reasons I can't do this further, i want to make career in software field. My branch was IT in B.Tech. plz suggest me, which field is best for me like s/w testing, designing, DBA, web designing etc. i want to work in which future is bright.
10th December 2013, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in computer science.what kind of job can i get and any other qualifiction is required
30th July 2014, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

i have completed b.tech in ece and also comleted programing language(java,oracle,jee,framework etc) but i have no 60% marks in 2. what can i do for getting job in software companies.....plz guide me
21st November 2017, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Basically I'M IT-SOFTWARE presently i'm working oracle apps (ERP) retail but i'm not interesting this filed present i'm not interesting study also but any particle work i'm doing well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?