17th March 2015, 04:16 AM
Unregistered

What should I do if neither received letter of intent or call letter from Tech Mahindra?

I got placed in tech mahindra through campus recruitment in chennai for the post of testing in telecom sector but still now dint get any letter of intent or call letter from the company???

18th March 2015, 01:47 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if neither received letter of intent or call letter from Tech Mahindra?

You need to have patience. This is because it takes quite some time to dispatch letter of inter or offer letter or call letter from the date of selection. It can range from 1-2 months to 8-10 months or even more. This is because the company goes for recruitment in various cities across India and the it takes time for the internal processes to complete after selection of students. Moreover, call letters are dispatched as per business requirements in various slots. SO you need to wait and there is no other way out. If it has been more than 8-10 months, then you can send a email to the HR or Campus recruitment team of Tech Mahindra and get the feedback. But in most cases, one is expected to have patience since it takes good amount of time between selection and receiving letter of intent/call letter. You can try for other companies in the meanwhile or improve your skills or relax since if you are selected you will surely get the further info or documents from the company.
22nd February 2017, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do if neither received letter of intent or call letter from Tech Mahindra?

I got placed placed in Tech Mahindra, I had to submit the filled in application for employment. There was a question " Have you applied for TechM before?" I SAID NO by mistake but I had attended before. Now the application is already submitted and I can't make any changes. Will this affect my employment??? Kindly reply
30th December 2017, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

I am placed in capgemini. All other students placed had received the letter of intent 2 weeks back except 3 of us. I had received a mail saying I should submit govt id proof which I did. But later only one of the person received the letter and two of us didn't. What could be the reason? And should I consider myself not selected?
8th July 2019, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

After completing the application of employment form, then when will the tech mahindra send the letter of intent?How many days it takes to send the LoI?
13th July 2019, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

After completing the application form of employment when will tech Mahindra send LOI to the candidates?
9th August 2019, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

I have only got a registration form 2 months back from Tech Mahindra and after that i didnt receive any E-mails regarding LOI or Offer of employment from them. Please tell me when can i expect the call letter and LOI
20th October 2019, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

After completing the application employment form.then when will the techm send the letter of intent for 2019 batches.already 4 months finished.but not yet i got a mail regardings this.anyone kindly reply.
19th November 2019, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

I got selected in tech Mahindra bahadurpally campus hyderabad on June and it's been more than 5 months I got only confirmation letter.when will they send me the LOI as well as JOINING LETTER.
I see there are so many students like me in this page so we can get in touch .call me 8917483335
29th January 2022, 05:18 AM
Unregistered

All my selected friends are got LOI from techmahendra. Except me what may be the reason?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?